05-23-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: S14x

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Tritton AX 720 Black Ops Edition

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 16/05/2012

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £67.41

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Admitted that the item was for PC only via PM, Proof below. but refuses to give refund.Other comments:Advertised misleading, i did ask if it was for xbox/ps3, to which he said it came with all the cables, but wasnt 100% sure.Well, when i got the package today it states quite clearly that it is for PC Only, something that he omitted from his sale and had numerous chances to say it was for PC Only.

Originally posted by S14x
Look at the thread. ( I just looked )
on the box it says PC. So it only works for PC. as in the thread too I said no refunds too. You got it as it came. I never knew it wouldn't work for 360 so that's down to you.

You liked me the one that says it works for 360/PS3, so that one would work. As I stated I wasn't sure if it would work.

As he admitted there, its for PC Only, but when asked this before i purchased it he did not mentioned this at all.

This is no good to me as i was quite clear that i wanted it for the xbox.
He had it for god know how long and never knew it was for PC Only? Find it hard to believe tbh.

I will send the item back, and i would like a refund please.
Thats nearly £100 i got scammed of here at NGU and money does not grow on trees, i have to work hard for it.
05-23-2012, 11:14 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Gooner4Life View Post
As he admitted there, its for PC Only, but when asked this before i purchased it he did not mentioned this at all.

As I have said time and time again via PM & Paypal.

The start of my thread

You must login or register to view this content.

The end of my thread

You asked me if it came with everything. I said yes it comes with everything and has never been opened.
You also asked me if it works with the xbox.

I said " I think it would work with the xbox, but I don't know 100% "

You must login or register to view this content. < Proof.

You replied saying " I have looked at it and looks like it works on xbox"

Then I went on to sell the headset to you knowing you are happy with what you are buying.

Tonight you PM'd me saying they don't work with the Xbox then showed me a link to the headset on Amazon.
I have researched myself onto this headset and to find there are 2 types of headsets.

This headset works with PS3/360 ONLY

This headset works with PC/Mac ONLY

As I said in the thread I don't anything about this headset. YOU done the research and was happy buying it from what you saw in my thread, I did NOT know it wouldn't work with PS3/360 until tonight doing my own research.

I'm going to sleep as I'v got college in the morning. I shall check up on this when I'm home tomorrow.
05-23-2012, 11:27 PM #3
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by S14x View Post

The start of my thread

The end of my thread

You asked me if it came with everything. I said yes it comes with everything and has never been opened.

Then I went on to sell the headset to you knowing you are happy with what you are buying.

Tonight you PM'd me saying they don't work with the Xbox then showed me a link to the headset on Amazon.
I have researched myself onto this headset and to find there are 2 types of headsets.

As I said in the thread I don't anything about this headset. YOU done the research and was happy buying it from what you saw in my thread, I did NOT know it wouldn't work with PS3/360 until tonight doing my own research.

I'm going to sleep as I'v got college in the morning. I shall check up on this when I'm home tomorrow.

Correct. I did say it seems to work with. Xbox because the only link i found was the one that works with xbox .
But it was you that had the box and the headset that clearly says its for PC only.

You need to be more precise with what you sell. You expect me to see from a picture that this is a PC headset but its you that had it in front of you and did not notice it was a PC only Version?

As soon as i got it i noticed it was for PC only,as it says in great big red letters on the front of it. And yes, you are right, there is a picture that shows is it The PC version,but unless you know what it says the it could mean compatible with PC(from what i can see in that picture). If i could see that it said PC only then i wouldn't have bought it would i?
05-24-2012, 01:24 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff

The start of my thread

The end of my thread

So you're telling us that when you bought it you we're unaware of the big red writing on the front of the box saying its for PC?
You must have known what you bought it for to use on right?

Quite frankly your thread was misleading, you should have known what they were for.
05-24-2012, 08:54 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So you're telling us that when you bought it you we're unaware of the big red writing on the front of the box saying its for PC?
You must have known what you bought it for to use on right?

Quite frankly your thread was misleading, you should have known what they were for.

How was it misleading in anyway? I did not know anything about the headset, I was too busy to look in to any of it. If I knew it wouldn't work for what he needed it to work for I wouldn't of sold it to him. I haven't scammed him in anyway.

Long story short I got given it by a friend due to him not being able to give me money for something.
I'v had a headset that says PC only and it's worked for 360 too. As I'v said many times I didn't know anything about this headset at all and it was down to the user to research about the headset.

I believe lastnight after PMing me a few times you said " I knew it wouldn't work with the xbox " Well if you knew that or what have you why buy it?

I will say this again, I didn't know anything about the headset.

I'm sorry this has happened, but I'm sure you could sell it as I'v said before & I will pay for the shipping to the persons house.

I am not a scammer due did I scam you.
05-24-2012, 09:02 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
How was it misleading in anyway? I did not know anything about the headset, I was too busy to look in to any of it. If I knew it wouldn't work for what he needed it to work for I wouldn't of sold it to him. I haven't scammed him in anyway.

Long story short I got given it by a friend due to him not being able to give me money for something.
I'v had a headset that says PC only and it's worked for 360 too. As I'v said many times I didn't know anything about this headset at all and it was down to the user to research about the headset.

I believe lastnight after PMing me a few times you said " I knew it wouldn't work with the xbox " Well if you knew that or what have you why buy it?

I will say this again, I didn't know anything about the headset.

I'm sorry this has happened, but I'm sure you could sell it as I'v said before & I will pay for the shipping to the persons house.

I am not a scammer due did I scam you.

It shouldn't be down to the customer to research what you are selling.
Like the customer said there are 2 models of the headset.
Did you expect him to know that also?

You may not have physically scammed, but during the whole of the trade you were being very quite about the headset.
When he asked will it work on console you could have easily said
"oh it says PC only on the box"

Which you "claim" to have not seen.
05-24-2012, 09:11 PM #7
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
It shouldn't be down to the customer to research what you are selling.
Like the customer said there are 2 models of the headset.
Did you expect him to know that also?

You may not have physically scammed, but during the whole of the trade you were being very quite about the headset.
When he asked will it work on console you could have easily said
"oh it says PC only on the box"

Which you "claim" to have not seen.

That is exactly my point.

I now have a headset that i have spent £67 on and it's useless to me.
05-24-2012, 09:17 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
That is exactly my point.

I now have a headset that i have spent £67 on and it's useless to me.

My only suggestion would be to sell it on and make a profit from it.
05-24-2012, 09:25 PM #9
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
My only suggestion would be to sell it on and make a profit from it.

Well, Problem is the headset model( PC One ) goes for less than the price i paid for it, si i will struggle to get my money back that way.

Because when i did look up the headset, the only one i found was the one for the xbox/ps3, and it goes for around 15-20 quis more, and thats why i bought it.

Could have easily bought the headset off amazon.
Last edited by Camacheiro ; 05-24-2012 at 09:32 PM.
05-24-2012, 09:41 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Well, Problem is the headset model( PC One ) goes for less than the price i paid for it, si i will struggle to get my money back that way.

Because when i did look up the headset, the only one i found was the one for the xbox/ps3, and it goes for around 15-20 quis more, and thats why i bought it.

Could have easily bought the headset off amazon.

Well the Thing would have been to recieve a refund but obviously altF4 will not do that as he doesn't care that he has ripped you off and is only after the money.
Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo