05-23-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: S14x

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Tritton AX 720 Black Ops Edition

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 16/05/2012

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: £67.41

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Admitted that the item was for PC only via PM, Proof below. but refuses to give refund.Other comments:Advertised misleading, i did ask if it was for xbox/ps3, to which he said it came with all the cables, but wasnt 100% sure.Well, when i got the package today it states quite clearly that it is for PC Only, something that he omitted from his sale and had numerous chances to say it was for PC Only.

Originally posted by S14x
Look at the thread. ( I just looked )
on the box it says PC. So it only works for PC. as in the thread too I said no refunds too. You got it as it came. I never knew it wouldn't work for 360 so that's down to you.

You liked me the one that says it works for 360/PS3, so that one would work. As I stated I wasn't sure if it would work.

As he admitted there, its for PC Only, but when asked this before i purchased it he did not mentioned this at all.

This is no good to me as i was quite clear that i wanted it for the xbox.
He had it for god know how long and never knew it was for PC Only? Find it hard to believe tbh.

I will send the item back, and i would like a refund please.
Thats nearly £100 i got scammed of here at NGU and money does not grow on trees, i have to work hard for it.
05-24-2012, 09:51 PM #11
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Well the Thing would have been to recieve a refund but obviously altF4 will not do that as he doesn't care that he has ripped you off and is only after the money.
Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do.

I suppose i'll have to wait on paypal then, see what they say.

But it's sad really, he had the opportunity to say that it was the PC Version only but chose not to...
05-24-2012, 09:54 PM #12
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gooner4Life View Post
I suppose i'll have to wait on paypal then, see what they say.

But it's sad really, he had the opportunity to say that it was the PC Version only but chose not to...

Yes the situation sucks and I have my opinions of it.
Word of advice, don't buy stuff like that off ngu, use a reliable source.

Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo