10-01-2012, 01:33 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: call_me_oppa
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? fifa 13 gameshare for $20

Proof: pm and sbpm

When did this happen:01/10/2012 1:30 am (uk)

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes about 15 times and no reply
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i payed in paypal he give me the wrong info and said he had changed password to the one i wanted then never replyed.
10-02-2012, 08:44 AM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oppa View Post
it is not live.com, it was gmail and i will make a link to see picture bigger when i get home. you told me to change email and password so i did what you told me. no point changing fact in dispute section? and wondoh asked to see the screenshot of email saying about psn password change, did you not read above? wondoh???

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You forced me to take screenshot again , bigger screen from imageshack at public library.

That isn't the email of the psn you gave him?
Otherwise there would be emails about the email change too.
Like He said the email you gave him was Rat... Something.
10-02-2012, 10:38 AM #12
shalzi
Banned
if u try the email that he has shown in the pics with the password i sent u that still doesnt work.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

please tell me why you would game share an account, and change the info so you cannot access it, you said yourself, that you are only sharing the game, not selling me the account!
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM #13
It was not the rat email, the email was [email][email protected][/email] then he asked to change the email and password so I did it and after I changed email, the email shalzi wanted to change to should get an email noting that I've changed email to what he wanted, so I'm saying I don't know the password and email anymore cause shalzi told me to change it and now he can't remember it or something, which is 0% my responsibility cause we did the deal and we both got what we wanted.

And no shalzi, I can't ring Sony cause I don't have ps3 with me anymore, didn't you read above?
And I offered you full account with 2 available slots and you took it and now you asked me why I sold you an account not slot of FIFA 13? Come on ...

To top it all, we both got what we wanted but I changed password first then email cause that's what shalzi wanted and now he doesn't know the info so he can't login. He should have kept the current email and password I made for him cause I don't have ps3 anymore and in case he forgets , he could ask me anytime but oh well.
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
That isn't the email of the psn you gave him?
Otherwise there would be emails about the email change too.
Like He said the email you gave him was Rat... Something.
10-03-2012, 12:48 AM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
It was not the rat email, the email was [email][email protected][/email] then he asked to change the email and password so I did it and after I changed email, the email shalzi wanted to change to should get an email noting that I've changed email to what he wanted, so I'm saying I don't know the password and email anymore cause shalzi told me to change it and now he can't remember it or something, which is 0% my responsibility cause we did the deal and we both got what we wanted.

And no shalzi, I can't ring Sony cause I don't have ps3 with me anymore, didn't you read above?
And I offered you full account with 2 available slots and you took it and now you asked me why I sold you an account not slot of FIFA 13? Come on ...

To top it all, we both got what we wanted but I changed password first then email cause that's what shalzi wanted and now he doesn't know the info so he can't login. He should have kept the current email and password I made for him cause I don't have ps3 anymore and in case he forgets , he could ask me anytime but oh well.

Post the email change email you recieved.
10-03-2012, 12:50 AM #15
Like I said above, I don't receive email about email change. The email shalzi wanted to change should get an email regarding the email change.
Post the email change email you recieved.
10-03-2012, 12:56 AM #16
Wondoh
Former Staff
Like I said above, I don't receive email about email change. The email shalzi wanted to change should get an email regarding the email change.

If you recieved emails about password changes you should receive emails about email changes.
10-03-2012, 01:03 AM #17
No you don't get that, I've tested it before, you don't get email about email change on your old email.
If you recieved emails about password changes you should receive emails about email changes.
10-03-2012, 06:45 AM #18
Wondoh
Former Staff
No you don't get that, I've tested it before, you don't get email about email change on your old email.

Well I know that's not true You must login or register to view this content.
10-03-2012, 12:46 PM #19
shalzi
Banned
if u were giving me the account why would i ask u 2 change the email. i would do that my self and not let u know it the password i ask u to change it to still doesnt work on that email and i have checked many times

if u have the email saying u have changed the password u can change it again so we can get this sorted. that is the password and email u gave me as i asked a mod (kenneyfive) 2 check it after i had check just 2 prove it doesnt work!
Last edited by shalzi ; 10-03-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: edited

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo