10-01-2012, 01:33 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: call_me_oppa
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? fifa 13 gameshare for $20

Proof: pm and sbpm

When did this happen:01/10/2012 1:30 am (uk)

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes about 15 times and no reply
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i payed in paypal he give me the wrong info and said he had changed password to the one i wanted then never replyed.
10-03-2012, 05:48 PM #20
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Oppa View Post
No you don't get that, I've tested it before, you don't get email about email change on your old email.

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Well I know that's not true You must login or register to view this content.

just found this that i had on my phone as my laptop was in the kitchen and ps3 in the living room when the deal was taking place.
You must login or register to view this content.
think this should prove u gave me that email!!
so lets cut the bullshit and just sed me the money back on paypal.
Last edited by shalzi ; 10-03-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: sorted image out
10-03-2012, 09:16 PM #21
Fine ban me, this website means nothing to me. We all know it's piece of fake, we can't see my full name in that picture, it only has "a" at end of it and shalzi has it too.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Obviously Wondoh and Ownage isn't taking this seriously, they're harassing me, I prefer other mature Mod to handle this dispute. Immature NGU Community.
10-03-2012, 09:16 PM #22
Wondoh
Former Staff
Fine ban me, this website means nothing to me. We all know it's piece of fake, we can't see my full name in that picture, it only has "a" at end of it and shalzi has it too.

So your admitting to scamming?
As that is clearly what it looks like.

Harassing you?
This is no way harassing you at all, the evidence is straight there and you keep lying. That's your fault, not ours.
I take every dispute 100% seriously, and its easy to see who the scammer is here.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 10-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.
10-03-2012, 09:44 PM #23
shalzi
Banned

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Obviously Wondoh and Ownage isn't taking this seriously, they're harassing me, I prefer other mature Mod to handle this dispute. Immature NGU Community.

y not just pay me the money back i paid or change the password agen so i can get on it n thats the end of it stop all this shit. u ovs dont care about been on ngu where as i do this site has helped alot and we dont need people like u on here scamming people u cant even show a pic of the so called email change but can show the password and as wondoh showed u that u get a email to ur but wer is it??

people like u fuck up these sites where people dont tust any1 so no deal get done!
10-06-2012, 02:54 PM #24
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
y would i say change email ur chatting shit now i sed change password as u told me about 3 or 4 to try and u didnt know it. so pm me the email address as i know what password a told u to put and see if that works otherwise u gonna have to ring sony. pisses me off how u like or i been scammed before then scam me!!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

thats not the email address u gave me at all m8 u give me rat*******[email protected]
i will try it now tho and see if it works if it does its sorted if not it need sorting!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

tryed that email and the password i asked u to put and it doesnt work i have sent the mod the info so he can check it

it appears we hit a nerve, and he has decided to hide.
you can either wait for him to log in, or call it a loss and he will be banned.
10-06-2012, 02:57 PM #25
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
it appears we hit a nerve, and he has decided to hide.
you can either wait for him to log in, or call it a loss and he will be banned.

ban the fucker mate stupid prick he is sorry for the time wasted on this
10-06-2012, 03:06 PM #26
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
ban the fucker mate stupid prick he is sorry for the time wasted on this

User banned... that felt good.
sorry about your loss of money, I'l make sure he doesn't come back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo