10-01-2012, 01:33 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: call_me_oppa
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? fifa 13 gameshare for $20

Proof: pm and sbpm

When did this happen:01/10/2012 1:30 am (uk)

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes about 15 times and no reply
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i payed in paypal he give me the wrong info and said he had changed password to the one i wanted then never replyed.
10-01-2012, 08:41 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: call_me_oppa
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? fifa 13 gameshare for $20

Proof: pm and sbpm

When did this happen:01/10/2012 1:30 am (uk)

How did you purchase: paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes about 15 times and no reply
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i payed in paypal he give me the wrong info and said he had changed password to the one i wanted then never replyed.

The accused had been contacted.
10-01-2012, 05:50 PM #3
What the actual ****, he paid $20 paypal finely and I gave him the account. Then he complained the password was incorrect so I changed to the password and email to what he wanted and now he's saying I'm in control of the account? Really? I simply gave you the account with fifa 13 on it, why don't you just leave me alone now.
10-01-2012, 07:50 PM #4
shalzi
Banned
a dont think so mate the password and email dont work at all so i want my money back or the account info i will even send a mod the email and password to check them

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The accused had been contacted.

pm sent of the info he gave me so u can check it
10-01-2012, 08:55 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oppa View Post
What the actual ****, he paid $20 paypal finely and I gave him the account. Then he complained the password was incorrect so I changed to the password and email to what he wanted and now he's saying I'm in control of the account? Really? I simply gave you the account with fifa 13 on it, why don't you just leave me alone now.

Please post screenshots of the emails about the password changes.
10-01-2012, 11:47 PM #6
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19553[/ATTACH] shalzi please confirm that we did the deal yesterday on September 30 at early evening Pacific coast time, and I think that's the proof you wanted to see or is it wrong? I simply changed password and email to what he wanted (which i forgot what he wanted so i can't get access to change his account info for him since he's in control of this account. I believe he probaby forgot the info or something but I do know that I don't know the info because it's not my responsibility after we did the deal and he got his own info.
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Please post screenshots of the emails about the password changes.
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM #7
shalzi i got your message but remember that I don't have your info so how can I change the info and I'm sorry but that account was registered on my other broken PS3 which was trashed. The point is, I can't change the info for you since you told me to change the email and password so I don't know what I can do, cause I can't phone SONY without PS3 Serial code since I don't my own one anymore. It was kind of your fault for telling me to change info to something that doesn't exist or you can't remember.
10-02-2012, 12:06 AM #8
shalzi
Banned
u cant even see the pics to see what it says??? how can u use that as proof i dont have the account and y would i ask u 2 change the email when i could just use that i asked for the password 2 be changed as u didnt know the password. upload the pics to a share site so i can see them.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

and how can it be the account when u give me the email as live.com when ur clearly on gmail???
10-02-2012, 01:07 AM #9
it is not live.com, it was gmail and i will make a link to see picture bigger when i get home. you told me to change email and password so i did what you told me. no point changing fact in dispute section? and wondoh asked to see the screenshot of email saying about psn password change, did you not read above? wondoh???
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
u cant even see the pics to see what it says??? how can u use that as proof i dont have the account and y would i ask u 2 change the email when i could just use that i asked for the password 2 be changed as u didnt know the password. upload the pics to a share site so i can see them.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

and how can it be the account when u give me the email as live.com when ur clearly on gmail???

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You forced me to take screenshot again , bigger screen from imageshack at public library.
10-02-2012, 01:59 AM #10
shalzi
Banned
y would i say change email ur chatting shit now i sed change password as u told me about 3 or 4 to try and u didnt know it. so pm me the email address as i know what password a told u to put and see if that works otherwise u gonna have to ring sony. pisses me off how u like or i been scammed before then scam me!!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

thats not the email address u gave me at all m8 u give me rat*******[email protected]
i will try it now tho and see if it works if it does its sorted if not it need sorting!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

tryed that email and the password i asked u to put and it doesnt work i have sent the mod the info so he can check it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo