11-06-2012, 02:10 AM #1
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Snake_Eater_1
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? BF3 100% Platinum (DLC Included)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Over a month ago

How did you purchase: Plat4Plat

How much?: Plat4Plat

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Doesn't reply to my messages and plays other games instead of finishing mine

Other comments: I told this guy he had to finish my plat before November 13th because that is the release of Black Ops 2 and I won't be doing trophies for a while. He agreed to get it done within 8-10 days but he lied and said he needed more time so i gave him an extended month and i still dont have 100% As of right now he is playing Need for Speed Most wanted instead of playing BF3 on my account
11-06-2012, 02:14 AM #2
Default Avatar
Lovol
Contacted the accused; he has 24 hours to respond.
11-06-2012, 02:22 AM #3
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
More Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]20239[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]20240[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]20241[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]20242[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]20243[/ATTACH]
Last edited by game2nice ; 11-06-2012 at 02:24 AM.
11-06-2012, 02:44 AM #4
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
I Synced all these plats october 2nd and 2 other plats the day i got his info You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.
11-06-2012, 03:05 AM #5
i dont finish his platinum cuz is imposible to boost XP on BF3, his stats was reset by DICE when i am at level 37, they reset to 0 my stats, me and my brother play a lot and his rank is now 27, but now is imposible cuz as u can se here You must login or register to view this content. DICE update the server again making imposible to boost, now i need 4 ppl instead of 2... i never refuse to do his stuff, is true what i am playing NFS MW, i do that cuz i am waiting for my boosting partner to play but he never sign in... i cant do BF3 now its take to long... if he want another plat for those 3 or 4 trophies left on BF3 i can do it to solve this...
11-06-2012, 03:40 AM #6
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
Originally posted by 1 View Post
i dont finish his platinum cuz is imposible to boost XP on BF3, his stats was reset by DICE when i am at level 37, they reset to 0 my stats, me and my brother play a lot and his rank is now 27, but now is imposible cuz as u can se here You must login or register to view this content. DICE update the server again making imposible to boost, now i need 4 ppl instead of 2... i never refuse to do his stuff, is true what i am playing NFS MW, i do that cuz i am waiting for my boosting partner to play but he never sign in... i cant do BF3 now its take to long... if he want another plat for those 3 or 4 trophies left on BF3 i can do it to solve this...

You never asked me to help you...? I have BF3 and I Could have helped you & everytime your brother is online i message both of you... anyways What plat can you offer? Im pissed because i want my BF3 plat and i do not want to play the game myself..
11-06-2012, 04:58 AM #7
u have tony hawk HD? i can do that... and if u reach rank 45 on BF3 i can do the DLC... i can do it without boost... going to take a bit but i can do it, u almost get all the weapons of each DLC, DICE reset that too, but i work really hard to almost do it
11-06-2012, 04:59 PM #8
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
No I dont have tony hawk, and I dont want to play the game. It takes too long to rank up
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM #9
So u dont want tony hawk HD to fix this?
11-06-2012, 09:12 PM #10
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
Originally posted by 1 View Post
So u dont want tony hawk HD to fix this?

I would rather have my BF3 finished...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo