11-06-2012, 02:10 AM #1
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Snake_Eater_1
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? BF3 100% Platinum (DLC Included)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Over a month ago

How did you purchase: Plat4Plat

How much?: Plat4Plat

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Doesn't reply to my messages and plays other games instead of finishing mine

Other comments: I told this guy he had to finish my plat before November 13th because that is the release of Black Ops 2 and I won't be doing trophies for a while. He agreed to get it done within 8-10 days but he lied and said he needed more time so i gave him an extended month and i still dont have 100% As of right now he is playing Need for Speed Most wanted instead of playing BF3 on my account
11-09-2012, 11:43 PM #20
Originally posted by game2nice View Post
Im not satisfied with the Tony Hawk plat but whatever... I can't work with this kid at all

u r not sastified? u accept that plat instead of the 3 trophies left on BF3? what u want?
11-10-2012, 03:39 PM #21
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
Originally posted by 1 View Post
u r not sastified? u accept that plat instead of the 3 trophies left on BF3? what u want?

Tony Hawk takes literally no more than 25 mins and I gave your brother 8 platinums... thats a whole bunch of fucking trophies compared to what im getting... on top of that you guys rushed me and stopped playing until i synced the 8th plat i remember...
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM #22
Tony Hawk takes literally no more than 25 mins and I gave your brother 8 platinums... thats a whole bunch of fucking trophies compared to what im getting... on top of that you guys rushed me and stopped playing until i synced the 8th plat i remember...

25 mins? yeah right... and what happens with all those hours i play online BF3, i play 24 hours ur BF3, and yes is true what u give me 8 platinums, but u doing all with CFW, all instant almost 6 or 7 minutes each platinum, so dont compare 50 mins what u play with 24 housr, and u dont play 1 minute because u put the game and wait 4 the trophies to pop...
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM #23
game2nice
Level 1 Trustworthy ^ _^
The fact is I still did 8 plats which is over 400 trophies and all I get is trophies and a plat in return. On top of that you weren't even on my account that long. The longest was 2 hours one time. other times you played for like 20 mins
11-11-2012, 07:22 AM #24
Default Avatar
Lovol
So what's the deal right now?
11-11-2012, 11:59 AM #25
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
So what's the deal right now?

Dispute resolved.
All they are doing is arguing now.