01-01-2013, 03:26 PM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ButtMurtt
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - 12th prestige account bo2

Proof: ask Crunk v2

When did this happen: 1/1/13

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 5$ USD but he says i paid late and only half

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?: he says "well you paid me late and only half so your the scammer not me."

Other comments: as i can't screen snap this stuff i did ask for a 12th prestige on bo2 so i got the account info and changed them, then i sent the 5$, i logged on the game to find out it was master prestige not what i asked for, and he did not refund my money back, and he will not screen shot his paypal for proof that he only got half. he also says "WOW HE CHANGED THE PASSWORD EVERYONE NEG xTc-" and i confronted him about it so he says "well you paid me late and only half so your the scammer not me." and threatens me saying "xTc if you neg me i will fuck you up!"
Last edited by Cammy ; 01-01-2013 at 03:37 PM.
01-01-2013, 03:29 PM #2
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
I'll second this. Murt was paid.
01-01-2013, 03:30 PM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Crunk
I'll second this. Murt was paid.

did he or did he not beg for more after? and thanks
01-01-2013, 03:32 PM #4
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by xTc
did he or did he not beg for more after? and thanks

He was saying he only received half, but after a good 5 or 10 minutes he did say he got all of it. I'm not sure what he's saying now. Hope this gets resolved for you Tc, sorry about the neg :y:
01-01-2013, 03:35 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
He was saying he only received half, but after a good 5 or 10 minutes he did say he got all of it. I'm not sure what he's saying now. Hope this gets resolved for you Tc, sorry about the neg :y:

its cool i got it all back, and add me on ps3 to see what he gave me for the 5$ and to see that i didn't get what i asked for?
01-01-2013, 03:37 PM #6
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by xTc
its cool i got it all back, and add me on ps3 to see what he gave me for the 5$ and to see that i didn't get what i asked for?

As soon as I can, I will. Also, can you inform a mod this dispute isn't against me?
01-01-2013, 03:38 PM #7
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
As soon as I can, I will. Also, can you inform a mod this dispute isn't against me?

yea i don't know why it says against you it asked for proof i put you for proof
01-01-2013, 03:40 PM #8
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by xTc
yea i don't know why it says against you it asked for proof i put you for proof

Alright, its cool.
01-01-2013, 03:41 PM #9
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Alright, its cool.

my psn is yO_mAmMa_KiLlEr_ when you get a chance
01-01-2013, 05:53 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTc

So you got your money back?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo