01-01-2013, 03:26 PM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ButtMurtt
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - 12th prestige account bo2

Proof: ask Crunk v2

When did this happen: 1/1/13

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 5$ USD but he says i paid late and only half

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?: he says "well you paid me late and only half so your the scammer not me."

Other comments: as i can't screen snap this stuff i did ask for a 12th prestige on bo2 so i got the account info and changed them, then i sent the 5$, i logged on the game to find out it was master prestige not what i asked for, and he did not refund my money back, and he will not screen shot his paypal for proof that he only got half. he also says "WOW HE CHANGED THE PASSWORD EVERYONE NEG xTc-" and i confronted him about it so he says "well you paid me late and only half so your the scammer not me." and threatens me saying "xTc if you neg me i will fuck you up!"
Last edited by Cammy ; 01-01-2013 at 03:37 PM.
01-01-2013, 06:58 PM #11
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So you got your money back?

no i did not

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

So you got your money back?

i meant got my rep back sorry for the confusion, and he has no intention on giving me proof of the transaction, and he didn't give me what i paid for. i have the account on the ps3 as he gave it to me master prestige but i paid for 12th
01-01-2013, 07:06 PM #12
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTc
no i did not

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

i meant got my rep back sorry for the confusion, and he has no intention on giving me proof of the transaction, and he didn't give me what i paid for. i have the account on the ps3 as he gave it to me master prestige but i paid for 12th

Just need to wait for him to come online.
Do you have proof that he said its 12th?
01-01-2013, 07:14 PM #13
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Just need to wait for him to come online.
Do you have proof that he said its 12th?

See that's the thing it was in the SB this morning before i could screen snap it, It wasn't in there. I went to go check the account but to many people shouted when i got back, and was gone. he showed me a screen shot of him saying it, but i never got a chance to save it. This entire dispute can be expunged if he just refunded my 5$ or if he gave me what i paid for.
01-02-2013, 09:41 AM #14
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
i wasn't talking to you for more ! i gave you the account 30 min later after saying get nagged you paid the second $2.5 , you said at first $5 then you said oh i am in the car i will give after i come home ... close this is this utterly bullshit

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

you said 11th prestige with 1.1 w/l ratio and 1.2 k/d ratio you liar and some diamond guns , you never asked for 12, i got the money after 30 min and now close this dispute because its utterly enological

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

your comments are bullshit , this is the chat before he paid me You must login or register to view this content. , 5 min later after saying you changed pass get nagged he paid if i didn't he would never will, then i said where is the other half , i told people to neg him so i ge my money and 30 min later he paid and i said ok i got it all ,
01-03-2013, 01:52 AM #15
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by ButtMurt View Post
i wasn't talking to you for more ! i gave you the account 30 min later after saying get nagged you paid the second $2.5 , you said at first $5 then you said oh i am in the car i will give after i come home ... close this is this utterly bullshit

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

you said 11th prestige with 1.1 w/l ratio and 1.2 k/d ratio you liar and some diamond guns , you never asked for 12, i got the money after 30 min and now close this dispute because its utterly enological

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

your comments are bullshit , this is the chat before he paid me You must login or register to view this content. , 5 min later after saying you changed pass get nagged he paid if i didn't he would never will, then i said where is the other half , i told people to neg him so i ge my money and 30 min later he paid and i said ok i got it all ,

i have a fucking iphone 5 i can paypal anywhere i want and go on ngu where i want i asked for 12th you fucking moron dipshit cock sucker send me my money back and take your shitty ass account back or get me what i paid for

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

then the only thing you can do now is prove i said i want 11th prestige.
01-03-2013, 10:34 AM #16
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTc
i have a fucking iphone 5 i can paypal anywhere i want and go on ngu where i want i asked for 12th you fucking moron dipshit cock sucker send me my money back and take your shitty ass account back or get me what i paid for

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

then the only thing you can do now is prove i said i want 11th prestige.

no no no, you prove that you said 12th you fucking inbred , i aint paying shit until you prove you said 12th,
01-03-2013, 12:56 PM #17
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
no no no, you prove that you said 12th you fucking inbred , i aint paying shit until you prove you said 12th,

can you not read who the accused scammer is? you should be making your self look innosent prove i said 11th and your all good. OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR just give me my money ill give you the account back. i have multiple master accounts i don't/want another, i specifically asked for a 12th with a k/d above 2.00 a w/l above 1.50 and with all diamond weapons.
01-03-2013, 04:54 PM #18
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
hmm tell me do you want 12th or $5 back , ? whats your paypal
01-04-2013, 01:18 PM #19
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
hmm tell me do you want 12th or $5 back , ? whats your paypal

paypal is [email][email protected][/email]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.