01-18-2014, 09:57 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Quazimoto
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Bought - Instagram Bot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a part of our conversation through NGU Inbox where he thanked me for the purchase:

On the thread he said that he wasn't responsible for the bot and his "friend" did everything including activating the keys but I have the proof to show that he said he was going to activate the key:

When did this happen:
Bought on the 5th of January, Stopped working on the 7th of January.

How did you purchase:
Paypal.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- Said that it wasn't his fault.

Other comments:
A lot of members have being experiencing issues with this seller. Is denying that it's his fault and that he was only the middle man, but he was the only one I ever had contact about the bot. He is aware about all the issues.
Thanks

EDIT:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND DELETED. THIS BOT IS SAVING ALL LOGIN DETAILS
Last edited by AppleTechKid ; 01-19-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: More proof added
01-19-2014, 12:03 AM #11
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
Please explain how I did not buy it from you? You were selling the bot, I bought it. Now it doesn't work... I think it's obvious that it's your fault.

can i see proof of it not working? it runs fine for a lot of people, it shouldn't just magically stop working. and its called PROMOTION, i was promoting the bot, it was your choice to buy it or not, once you buy it and your having problems with it, its YOURS and the DEVELOPERS problem, you obviously don't understand.
01-19-2014, 12:10 AM #12
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Quazimoto View Post
can i see proof of it not working? it runs fine for a lot of people, it shouldn't just magically stop working. and its called PROMOTION, i was promoting the bot, it was your choice to buy it or not, once you buy it and your having problems with it, its YOURS and the DEVELOPERS problem, you obviously don't understand.

Here is the proof of it not working: You must login or register to view this content.

Runs fine for a lot? On the You must login or register to view this content.I counted at least 6 people replying with complaints about the bot. Either not being activated, the bot not working properly or errors.
01-19-2014, 12:17 AM #13
Here is the proof of it not working: You must login or register to view this content.

Runs fine for a lot? On the You must login or register to view this content.I counted at least 6 people replying with complaints about the bot. Either not being activated, the bot not working properly or errors.

over 40 people have it up and running, and if you leave the tags alone, the program runs fine, its a bug that the developer is trying to fix.
01-19-2014, 12:22 AM #14

it runs just fine.
01-19-2014, 12:22 AM #15
AppleTechKid
over 40 people have it up and running, and if you leave the tags alone, the program runs fine, its a bug that the developer is trying to fix.

It's not working for me.
01-19-2014, 12:24 AM #16
It's not working for me.

well do you have teamview? cause it works just fine, and i can show you. and if you dont show me something better than a screenshot i have to assume your doing something wrong.
01-19-2014, 12:31 AM #17
AppleTechKid
well do you have teamview? cause it works just fine, and i can show you. and if you dont show me something better than a screenshot i have to assume your doing something wrong.

I do not have team view. Assume all you like.
01-19-2014, 12:33 AM #18
I do not have team view. Assume all you like.

there are plenty of different screen sharing websites like join.me, and if you will show me video proof of it not working, i can tell you your exact problem, so what would you like to do? cause your not helping me, help you out.
01-19-2014, 12:34 AM #19
I've message him multiple times. & everytime I use the bit IT CHANGES MY PASSWORD! Don't know why. I've been having errors a ton of times

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo