01-18-2014, 09:57 PM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Quazimoto
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Bought - Instagram Bot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a part of our conversation through NGU Inbox where he thanked me for the purchase:

On the thread he said that he wasn't responsible for the bot and his "friend" did everything including activating the keys but I have the proof to show that he said he was going to activate the key:

When did this happen:
Bought on the 5th of January, Stopped working on the 7th of January.

How did you purchase:
Paypal.

How much?:
$5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, through his thread: You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- Said that it wasn't his fault.

Other comments:
A lot of members have being experiencing issues with this seller. Is denying that it's his fault and that he was only the middle man, but he was the only one I ever had contact about the bot. He is aware about all the issues.
Thanks

EDIT:
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED AND DELETED. THIS BOT IS SAVING ALL LOGIN DETAILS
Last edited by AppleTechKid ; 01-19-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: More proof added
01-19-2014, 10:54 PM #47
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Last solution, after his account got stolen.

I will give you 24 hours to:

1- Get him his account back from the developer
2- Refund him $5

I know what you did, you told the developer about him complaining and he changed his password and no longer wants to refund. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. ; don't ask me for proof, here it is.

Well, this is still YOUR fault, YOU broke the rules and sold him this program. If he doesn't get both his account back and his money you're getting permanently banned.
This is the LAST solution and your LAST chance.

All I told him was, was that I was in a dispute, and I needed him to refund him his money, and he got upset, I can't control that, what am I supposed to do? I can get him his $5 but if his account is deleted I can't get it back..
01-19-2014, 11:05 PM #48

2- Refund him $5

I know what you did, you told the developer about him complaining and he changed his password and no longer wants to refund. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. ; don't ask me for proof, here it is.

Well, this is still YOUR fault, YOU broke the rules and sold him this program. If he doesn't get both his account back and his money you're getting permanently banned.

Want me to give him an account equal to his deleted one?
01-19-2014, 11:06 PM #49
AppleTechKid
Originally posted by Quazimoto View Post
Want me to give him an account equal to his deleted one?

I want my old account back, with all MY photos and so on...
And you have to refund me...
01-19-2014, 11:07 PM #50
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
I want my old account back, with all MY photos and so on...
And you have to refund me...

Do you not understand what "deleted" means?
01-19-2014, 11:09 PM #51
AppleTechKid

2- Refund him $5

Do you not understand what "deleted" means?

Therefore you can't comply Mystery's last solution. PERMA BAN.
01-19-2014, 11:11 PM #52

Lol how could I possibly meet that solution of it's not possible?
01-20-2014, 12:07 AM #53

The program is server based, of coarse it saves login details, how do you think keys are activated for an account? that doesn't mean we steal peoples accounts.. Yours is the first actually.
01-20-2014, 12:09 AM #54

And your account wasn't hacked, i wouldn't even begin to think on how to hack accounts
01-20-2014, 08:05 AM #55
AppleTechKid
And your account wasn't hacked, i wouldn't even begin to think on how to hack accounts

Hacking means to gain unauthorized access. I never agreed that you or the dev could login to my account, post very rude things and then delete my account. SO my account was hacked and deleted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo