07-01-2015, 03:16 PM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

User has NOT refunded me and previous thread was closed without asking me if it was done, user continues to sell. I'm not having it.
Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Originally posted by another user

Skype proof You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
States he will refund me, but then gets all sarcastic and laughs at me..
Got carried away at the end, wanted to insult him.

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.
07-01-2015, 08:48 PM #11
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Dispute has been reopened. The original poster would like confirmation from you, oCmKs_4_LiFe, on whether you will promise that the updates given in the future will be on time, otherwise he would like to request a refund. You must comply to either one of the two choices otherwise you will be convicted as a scammer for taking his money and not giving anything in return as promised. Thank you.

he paid for the menu. thats what he got. i shouldnt have to give updates to a skid that calls me a scammer and treats me like shit. can u kep him of my thread or some shit. he just flames.
07-01-2015, 09:02 PM #12
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Well I have to refrain myself to commenting towards that, as that's just pure direct flame towards me, no stuff that. I'll reply but attempt to keep myself from flaming him.

If you do not wish to give updates when you clearly stated you would(as seen in the screenshots in my original post) then refund me, and upon agreement I shall not share this menu.
Upgrades come with the purchase, you originally decided and agreed to deal with me(as can be seen in the screenshots also), so you should have to no matter what. It's how business goes, equality to all customers.

I have a right to be angry, you left me for days upon days without updates when you stated directly to me you would update me and even in your thread somewhere, then make an excuse when you feel like it towards why you won't. The arguments you've stated within this comment have been rectified, you have not provided full detail towards the conversations leading to me stating things and you're scared to hell that someone is going to end up messing you over, over a gsc menu.

Your customers are the ones who're sharing the menu, not me. It was one of your customers who approached me and gave me the update, not you. Out of sympathy they did because they felt it was necessary, some are even sharing on other forums from what I've been told. I mean c'mon, you feel that people think it's appropriate for you to sell a gsc menu? People disagree so they turn against you, I have stuck by you and stated multiple times via Skype that I appreciate your support and original dedicated to me as a purchaser from the Xbox side of things, you made an exception to me and I respected that till you approached me about me not putting your name in the description of MY video. And later on ignore me for no apparent sensible reason.

I'm being fair from what I see, it's £10. I will most likely donate to a streamer if I get, this is proof and something for you to look to in the future when you decide to sell to people.
07-01-2015, 09:21 PM #13
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
he paid for the menu. thats what he got. i shouldnt have to give updates to a skid that calls me a scammer and treats me like shit. can u kep him of my thread or some shit. he just flames.

Are you refusing to continue providing updates for Dumble? If so, then I must ask you to offer a refund for him. When selling you must keep your promises for the services you provide.

Originally posted by Dumble View Post
Well I have to refrain myself to commenting towards that, as that's just pure direct flame towards me, no stuff that. I'll reply but attempt to keep myself from flaming him.

If you do not wish to give updates when you clearly stated you would(as seen in the screenshots in my original post) then refund me, and upon agreement I shall not share this menu.
Upgrades come with the purchase, you originally decided and agreed to deal with me(as can be seen in the screenshots also), so you should have to no matter what. It's how business goes, equality to all customers.

I have a right to be angry, you left me for days upon days without updates when you stated directly to me you would update me and even in your thread somewhere, then make an excuse when you feel like it towards why you won't. The arguments you've stated within this comment have been rectified, you have not provided full detail towards the conversations leading to me stating things and you're scared to hell that someone is going to end up messing you over, over a gsc menu.

Your customers are the ones who're sharing the menu, not me. It was one of your customers who approached me and gave me the update, not you. Out of sympathy they did because they felt it was necessary, some are even sharing on other forums from what I've been told. I mean c'mon, you feel that people think it's appropriate for you to sell a gsc menu? People disagree so they turn against you, I have stuck by you and stated multiple times via Skype that I appreciate your support and original dedicated to me as a purchaser from the Xbox side of things, you made an exception to me and I respected that till you approached me about me not putting your name in the description of MY video. And later on ignore me for no apparent sensible reason.

I'm being fair from what I see, it's £10. I will most likely donate to a streamer if I get, this is proof and something for you to look to in the future when you decide to sell to people.
07-01-2015, 09:28 PM #14
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Are you refusing to continue providing updates for Dumble? If so, then I must ask you to offer a refund for him. When selling you must keep your promises for the services you provide.

he has my menu. i think i should pay a little price back. not a full refund when he has the latest version of my menu. why should he get my menu for free when everyone else pays? of course no one would update som1 if they was saying they are gona leak my shit. i know u agree with me but ur tryna be professional but its unfair.
07-01-2015, 09:42 PM #15
Dumble
Bounty hunter
You never provided me the update, a customer of yours did.
I expect a full refund nevertheless, you totally refused to provide me the update and ignored me on VARIOUS occasions. You stated yourself multiple times you will refund me, Insight has also seen you stating you will refund me.

What's changed? It's £10, my £10. I would like to donate it to a streamer, so please do refund me if you're refusing to update me. I don't see the problem at all, look towards your other customers, not at me. I'm not the one sharing your menu.

You really need to re-read our full conversation, please look at what you stated to me before that part, and look AFTER. I apologized and stated once more there that I was stressed and pissed off for various reasons, a reason being caused by you also. I did state from the beginning I would never leak your stuff, and had no reason to.

Please look at this logically, your menu brings uniqueness to my channel and I needed that. I stated to you this also, you're the one who agreed to selling me this. Why are you trying to make yourself look innocent. You stated you have a job, you're now speaking.

I'm not accepting a partial refund from this user, I want my money completely back. Especially when you stated yourself I have the "leaked" version that was already apparently released elsewhere by someone, you stated yourself to me that I have the leaked version and therefore why should I have paid from the beginning if the version I had was leaked? I basically paid for something that was free, which is why i demand regular updates like everyone else, why refuse me of this?

Him stating himself that I have the leaked version..

This is from after the above image, me trying to prove that a customer gave me his update. He didn't believe me and ignored me after attempting to send him proof of me having it.

So yeah I have every reason to be angry and demand a full refund, you're laughing directly at me over all this.

It cost you nothing to make this GSC Menu, it just has some features that your customers like and want. We spent money on being able to use this, if you can't appreciate or see that and care about 1 sale over potentially hundreds overs then what's the point in continuing to argue and get through to you?
07-01-2015, 10:12 PM #16
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
You never provided me the update, a customer of yours did.
I expect a full refund nevertheless, you totally refused to provide me the update and ignored me on VARIOUS occasions. You stated yourself multiple times you will refund me, Insight has also seen you stating you will refund me.

What's changed? It's £10, my £10. I would like to donate it to a streamer, so please do refund me if you're refusing to update me. I don't see the problem at all, look towards your other customers, not at me. I'm not the one sharing your menu.

You really need to re-read our full conversation, please look at what you stated to me before that part, and look AFTER. I apologized and stated once more there that I was stressed and pissed off for various reasons, a reason being caused by you also. I did state from the beginning I would never leak your stuff, and had no reason to.

Please look at this logically, your menu brings uniqueness to my channel and I needed that. I stated to you this also, you're the one who agreed to selling me this. Why are you trying to make yourself look innocent. You stated you have a job, you're now speaking.

I'm not accepting a partial refund from this user, I want my money completely back. Especially when you stated yourself I have the "leaked" version that was already apparently released elsewhere by someone, you stated yourself to me that I have the leaked version and therefore why should I have paid from the beginning if the version I had was leaked? I basically paid for something that was free, which is why i demand regular updates like everyone else, why refuse me of this?

Him stating himself that I have the leaked version..

This is from after the above image, me trying to prove that a customer gave me his update. He didn't believe me and ignored me after attempting to send him proof of me having it.

So yeah I have every reason to be angry and demand a full refund, you're laughing directly at me over all this.

It cost you nothing to make this GSC Menu, it just has some features that your customers like and want. We spent money on being able to use this, if you can't appreciate or see that and care about 1 sale over potentially hundreds overs then what's the point in continuing to argue and get through to you?

Originally posted by LiFe View Post
he has my menu. i think i should pay a little price back. not a full refund when he has the latest version of my menu. why should he get my menu for free when everyone else pays? of course no one would update som1 if they was saying they are gona leak my shit. i know u agree with me but ur tryna be professional but its unfair.

You have to abide by the rules if you are to continue selling on here. I've given you two choices. If you aren't willing to give a full refund you can negotiate with Dumble, however I cannot force Dumble to accept a smaller amount of money returned back to him. In my opinion, your best option is to continue updating the menu to him on time for every update like you do for every other customer. It costs you nothing extra and it's just as simple as messaging him every time you have a new update. Please think about it. You have 48 hours to decide and act upon this situation.
07-01-2015, 11:44 PM #17
Dumble
Bounty hunter
I think he's just going to go and ignore this.
07-02-2015, 07:59 AM #18
Dumble
Bounty hunter
He's been posting elsewhere and has also viewed this thread, hasn't gotten in contact still.

Just a quick update.
07-02-2015, 08:32 AM #19
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
hmmmm i think i' give updates then Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo