07-01-2015, 03:16 PM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

User has NOT refunded me and previous thread was closed without asking me if it was done, user continues to sell. I'm not having it.
Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Originally posted by another user

Skype proof You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
States he will refund me, but then gets all sarcastic and laughs at me..
Got carried away at the end, wanted to insult him.

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.
07-02-2015, 01:42 PM #20
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
He's been posting elsewhere and has also viewed this thread, hasn't gotten in contact still.

Just a quick update.

I am trying to keep track when possible, he might be making a decision. Anyways, he's replied now.

Originally posted by LiFe View Post
hmmmm i think i' give updates then Happy

I just need to confirm with Dumble that this is okay. Now that you have said this, if you fail to provide updates to Dumble on time, you might be held into another dispute. Thank you for cooperating with me on this dispute.
Last edited by Insight ; 07-02-2015 at 01:45 PM.
07-02-2015, 09:58 PM #21
Dumble
Bounty hunter
That's fine but I don't want no bullshit, I want the updates sent to me via this forum on time like everyone else.
Otherwise another will be made and I wont accept your word in giving me updates in the future, I will demand a refund if you break this by being late on updating me.Thanks
07-02-2015, 10:20 PM #22
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
That's fine but I don't want no bullshit, I want the updates sent to me via this forum on time like everyone else.
Otherwise another will be made and I wont accept your word in giving me updates in the future, I will demand a refund if you break this by being late on updating me.Thanks

Originally posted by LiFe View Post
hmmmm i think i' give updates then Happy

Originally posted by Insight View Post
I am trying to keep track when possible, he might be making a decision. Anyways, he's replied now.

I just need to confirm with Dumble that this is okay. Now that you have said this, if you fail to provide updates to Dumble on time, you might be held into another dispute. Thank you for cooperating with me on this dispute.

Seeing as this seems to be sorted, I will close the dispute. Glad that this has finally been solved for now. As for the updates, I recommend atleast waiting 24-48 hours for the update before opening a dispute on him, you must atleast give him some time. I'm sure there are quite a few customers. That is all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo