07-01-2015, 03:16 PM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

User has NOT refunded me and previous thread was closed without asking me if it was done, user continues to sell. I'm not having it.
Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Originally posted by another user

Skype proof You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
States he will refund me, but then gets all sarcastic and laughs at me..
Got carried away at the end, wanted to insult him.

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.
07-01-2015, 03:32 PM #2
Originally posted by LordDumbleJr View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

User has NOT refunded me and previous thread was closed without asking me if it was done, user continues to sell. I'm not having it.
Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.

You stated " thanks for the refund." on the previous thread. You should not be sarcastic when it comes to disputes. Either way, the user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond as to whether he can offer the refund or not.
07-01-2015, 03:46 PM #3
Dumble
Bounty hunter
He's an overall douche and makes it out like he's a victim, sorry but I can't talk to this guy without being sarcastic any longer.
If he doesn't refund, what then?
07-01-2015, 04:27 PM #4
He's an overall douche and makes it out like he's a victim, sorry but I can't talk to this guy without being sarcastic any longer.
If he doesn't refund, what then?

If you want this dispute solved then you must act in a professional manner. If he does not refund and has been proven as scamming then he will be banned, but if you do not work with me I cannot do that I'm afraid.
07-01-2015, 04:50 PM #5
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
If you want this dispute solved then you must act in a professional manner. If he does not refund and has been proven as scamming then he will be banned, but if you do not work with me I cannot do that I'm afraid.

I apologize for my approach and will do my best to stay within a professional manner, as long as he does in return.

Thanks for your help.
07-01-2015, 06:41 PM #6
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >

sorry but he has the latest version of the menu and was saying he was going to leak the menu as you can see here. You must login or register to view this content. that is why i did not give him the updated version. but now he has the updated version so i see no need to refund him.
07-01-2015, 06:44 PM #7
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
sorry but he has the latest version of the menu and was saying he was going to leak the menu as you can see here. You must login or register to view this content. that is why i did not give him the updated version. but now he has the updated version so i see no need to refund him.

Do you by any chance have proof of you sending the updated version? That would be great, thanks.

I apologize for my approach and will do my best to stay within a professional manner, as long as he does in return.

Thanks for your help.

Can I confirm that you have received the updated version?
07-01-2015, 06:50 PM #8
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Do you by any chance have proof of you sending the updated version? That would be great, thanks.

Can I confirm that you have received the updated version?

dude check my thread on ngu. hes been posting pictures of it. hes trying to make me look bad and threatening to leak the updated menu if i dont refund him. You must login or register to view this content. im not going to refund him when he has the updated version. i dont know why he thinks he should be refunded when he has latest version lol. You must login or register to view this content.
07-01-2015, 07:09 PM #9
dude check my thread on ngu. hes been posting pictures of it. hes trying to make me look bad and threatening to leak the updated menu if i dont refund him. You must login or register to view this content. im not going to refund him when he has the updated version. i dont know why he thinks he should be refunded when he has latest version lol. You must login or register to view this content.

I see this as sufficient proof that OP is just trying to turn this around. I am going to close this dispute. From what I can tell LordDumbleJr, you are threatening to leak his menu, whether this is true or not, we do not allow this within the forums. As shown in the screenshots you already have access to the updated menu.

oCmKs_4_LiFe as much as it may seem that he will leak the menu, I must ask you to continue to update the menu as he paid for it. You can offer him a refund and no longer update the menu if you wish, but that is down to you.

For the reasons concluded, this dispute will now be closed. If you have further issues please contact me through PM before opening another dispute.
07-01-2015, 08:34 PM #10

Thanks for your help.

Dispute has been reopened. The original poster would like confirmation from you, oCmKs_4_LiFe, on whether you will promise that the updates given in the future will be on time, otherwise he would like to request a refund. You must comply to either one of the two choices otherwise you will be convicted as a scammer for taking his money and not giving anything in return as promised. Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo