12-28-2015, 02:32 PM #1
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Last year on October 27th 2014 i sent him a payment of $300 on skype for a jailbroken ps3. After sending it he then said it was broken he was gonna send the money back after he gets it blah blah blah. Well its been a year haven't heard anything. Its time to take some actions against this. His original NGU name was Dahaxor420 he now keeps changing his name. He just had a dispute with someone else but got the money back because they posted in the section. I saw it and looked then saw the email and everything its the same person just a new skype and a change NGU name. Heres my proof

This is his Skype account now all our messages are deleted but look at every picture thoroughly you will see what i mean his name(Sebastian) matches everything
You must login or register to view this content.

This one is his Skype username that is on a old NGU post look at next photo

This is another account i found with his name after he got off his other one he made a new one

Here is the paypal information look carefully at his email it is the same on in

These 2 pictures are from the dispute that just happened with him(these are not mine but i am using them to prove my point). The same email in the picture is the same one i sent him the $300 too.

If you look at this picture it will show his name is DaHaxor420 on Skype( photo taken from another dispute )

If there are any problems please let me know i will sitting on NGU until this is solved. That was my birthday money and its time i get it back or give me my ps3! A waste of $300 i have messaged me asking if he remembers me and of course he doesn't so i sent him a very mean a nasty message. I am a very unhappy customer if you can even call that a customer since i didn't get anything in return!
Last edited by MaryJane420 ; 12-28-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Posted same picture twice on accident i changed it
12-28-2015, 04:33 PM #11
None of your info matches as they've never been my Skype, PayPal, or have I done any PS Modding as I like Xbox better.

So what exactly are you trying to do here, I don't see the point in it.

You've got no proof, of me saying I would sell you a PS3.

No Proof, that's actually me.

As you know we all have FanBoys.

So the point is?
12-28-2015, 04:36 PM #12
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Who's dahaxor420??? Huh?
12-28-2015, 04:37 PM #13
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DemBlackhawks View Post
None of your info matches as they've never been my Skype, PayPal, or have I done any PS Modding as I like Xbox better.

So what exactly are you trying to do here, I don't see the point in it.

You've got no proof, of me saying I would sell you a PS3.

No Proof, that's actually me.

As you know we all have FanBoys.

So the point is?

So answer why were you in a dispute a few days ago as dahaxor420 on skype?
12-28-2015, 04:39 PM #14
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Let me add you on skype and compare your account to the scammer account come on add me. My skype is codybball99
12-28-2015, 04:47 PM #15
Look, I'll offer you something.

I will do a full refund of the $300 USD.

We need to get in contact on skype, and I can't do it all at once I'll sell my JTAG and send it to you directly as friends and family just send your PayPal email and I'll get started

If you accept I'll throw another $20-40 for all the waited time and etc.
12-28-2015, 04:48 PM #16
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
So answer why were you in a dispute a few days ago as dahaxor420 on skype?

That's a username not a set name.

Also, because his BO3 didn't transfer to X1 which at the time I didn't know that they didn't
12-28-2015, 04:49 PM #17
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DemBlackhawks View Post
Look, I'll offer you something.

I will do a full refund of the $300 USD.

We need to get in contact on skype, and I can't do it all at once I'll sell my JTAG and send it to you directly as friends and family just send your PayPal email and I'll get started

If you accept I'll throw another $20-40 for all the waited time and etc.

Exactly you remember me I have it all. I'm not trying to be a dick I just need it back my family has ran there mouth to me for a year all in asking is the $300 in anyway. But yes I will take it I just want it back that is all I ask.
12-28-2015, 04:50 PM #18
Sorry for all the hassle even though it was a friend I lended my NGU account to trying to be me just add my Skype!
12-28-2015, 04:50 PM #19
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
I just found a post with the skype you had hfhseb. I still have the messages to I didn't want to have to do this but it had to come down to it sorry about the mean messages just very unhappy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo