12-28-2015, 02:32 PM #1
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Last year on October 27th 2014 i sent him a payment of $300 on skype for a jailbroken ps3. After sending it he then said it was broken he was gonna send the money back after he gets it blah blah blah. Well its been a year haven't heard anything. Its time to take some actions against this. His original NGU name was Dahaxor420 he now keeps changing his name. He just had a dispute with someone else but got the money back because they posted in the section. I saw it and looked then saw the email and everything its the same person just a new skype and a change NGU name. Heres my proof

This is his Skype account now all our messages are deleted but look at every picture thoroughly you will see what i mean his name(Sebastian) matches everything
You must login or register to view this content.

This one is his Skype username that is on a old NGU post look at next photo

This is another account i found with his name after he got off his other one he made a new one

Here is the paypal information look carefully at his email it is the same on in

These 2 pictures are from the dispute that just happened with him(these are not mine but i am using them to prove my point). The same email in the picture is the same one i sent him the $300 too.

If you look at this picture it will show his name is DaHaxor420 on Skype( photo taken from another dispute )

If there are any problems please let me know i will sitting on NGU until this is solved. That was my birthday money and its time i get it back or give me my ps3! A waste of $300 i have messaged me asking if he remembers me and of course he doesn't so i sent him a very mean a nasty message. I am a very unhappy customer if you can even call that a customer since i didn't get anything in return!
Last edited by MaryJane420 ; 12-28-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Posted same picture twice on accident i changed it
12-29-2015, 03:35 PM #29
Alright, keep me updated if you make any progress until then. Glad you guys have come to a conclusion.
12-29-2015, 08:58 PM #30
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Alright, keep me updated if you make any progress until then. Glad you guys have come to a conclusion.

Thank you for the help, and everything man.

As I understand correctly $300 = to 202£

Which he will be getting not all at once but bits and peices.

As for the fanboy(s) I've token care of them.
01-09-2016, 04:04 PM #31
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
Yes that is correct 1 month

Originally posted by DemBlackhawks View Post

Can I have an update?
01-09-2016, 09:26 PM #32
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Can I have an update?

Talk to him about that. He said something about a payment pending. Idk what he meant. But nothing on my end still waiting.
01-09-2016, 11:41 PM #33

You have 48 hours to update me. Thanks.
01-09-2016, 11:42 PM #34
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
Talk to him about that. He said something about a payment pending. Idk what he meant. But nothing on my end still waiting.

The $300 is pending, in my PayPal as i sold something on ebay & you know how that goes.
01-10-2016, 07:08 PM #35
The $300 is pending, in my PayPal as i sold something on ebay & you know how that goes.

When will it be available to be sent by?
01-11-2016, 03:04 AM #36
When will it be available to be sent by?

January 29th, of 2016.
01-11-2016, 09:35 PM #37
January 29th, of 2016.

Any chance you could make a small partial payment before hand at an earlier date? There has been suspicion that has been raised and it concerns me since the 29th is quite a while away.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo