11-20-2010, 01:55 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

& I'm pretty sure that's all maps there is Winky Winky

have fun with it !

if any bugs, tell me about it Smile

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..
not even a reply, just grab & go..
Last edited by Karoolus ; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 184 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, .Illuminati., .Nik, Okami, $oulja, 68+1, 7thWolF, 8======D----, 890popbox, Adam West, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AgentBearJew, allant, Ander$on, andrew231654, Aron., Baby-panama, baluba777, Icy, BeeMovie, bernie2007, BobbyDee, boomsukas16, Bowers55, Breecem, Brentdevent, Carbon0x, Chill, CleanMODSHD, cmms07, cood5, Cpt.Red-Rocket, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DaenerysTargy, davkay70, dfrost182, dimebag72, Diplo, Domov, DoWNL0, DreamKidzVa, Drug Dealer, duderly, E0000B6FAF25838, enzo2008enzo_, facecaca13, FM|T xR3PMz, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangsterDean, garyb, GenHelghast, gokugamer, GreenTea101, Grumpy, Gshyne, hacker103, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hilts11, HitMarkerHeaven, hum_h2, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Hawk, Beats, iCoNz, IcyDose, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iTzTJCOOL, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, Jakob, JBooFY, jfed, JordCorner, jp187187, jspeed25, k1ll3rs0wn, KaYos, keithfin, KevanKPS3, kmanthecaveman, l2ellVlliXz, lbalancel, LGxDEVIL, LightModz, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilelf29, lilkiller6009, lilnik_fc, LINUX♥, Lito, ll-KdOt-ll, LordxReaper, lovebros and 84 other users.
01-22-2011, 07:17 PM #173
mines saying this
NOTICE
trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 29993
01-22-2011, 07:37 PM #174
hacker103
Total x Clan
Originally posted by dtmariniello View Post
cant get der riese to work i fail

hmm are you using file manager or FTP server?
01-22-2011, 08:00 PM #175
Originally posted by hacker103 View Post
hmm are you using file manager or FTP server?

I installed it manually using the Awesome File Manager, only copied the zombie patch over from my flash drive.
01-22-2011, 08:06 PM #176
hacker103
Total x Clan
Originally posted by jbirnbau View Post
I installed it manually using the Awesome File Manager, only copied the zombie patch over from my flash drive.

well you wanted to got to cod waw section on the menu and the go to mappack3>english>paste modded patch over normal that should then work but if youve slipped up where it wont let you even go on der reise then you will need to delete the waw patch all together then re download the maps.
01-22-2011, 08:14 PM #177
well you wanted to got to cod waw section on the menu and the go to mappack3>english>paste modded patch over normal that should then work but if youve slipped up where it wont let you even go on der reise then you will need to delete the waw patch all together then re download the maps.

Before I posted, I had slipped up once and did have that black screen, so I deleted the CodW@W Game Data, I re-downloaded Der Riese and patched back up to 1.07.

Then I pasted the modded zombie factory patch into that correct directory, overwriting the original patch. That's the problem I'm at right now, because the modded patch isn't working, it keeps returning me to the main menu.
On the plus side, Der Untoten works fine, I'm only having this issue with Der Riese.
Last edited by jbirnbau ; 01-22-2011 at 08:16 PM.
01-22-2011, 08:23 PM #178
hacker103
Total x Clan
Before I posted, I had slipped up once and did have that black screen, so I deleted the CodW@W Game Data, I re-downloaded Der Riese and patched back up to 1.07.

Then I pasted the modded zombie factory patch into that correct directory, overwriting the original patch. That's the problem I'm at right now, because the modded patch isn't working, it keeps returning me to the main menu.
On the plus side, Der Untoten works fine, I'm only having this issue with Der Riese.

hmmm that looks like your modded patch then here use this You must login or register to view this content.
01-22-2011, 08:30 PM #179
hmmm that looks like your modded patch then here use this You must login or register to view this content.

That's the one I'm using, and it's not working! T.T
To add to the disappointment, I'm using BLUS30192, the regular US region disc. I do appreciate you trying to help me through this so I'm just gonna rep you up for effort atm xD
01-22-2011, 08:37 PM #180
hacker103
Total x Clan
That's the one I'm using, and it's not working! T.T
To add to the disappointment, I'm using BLUS30192, the regular US region disc. I do appreciate you trying to help me through this so I'm just gonna rep you up for effort atm xD

thanks but theres not much different in der riese really apart from upgraded guns :/
01-22-2011, 08:39 PM #181
thanks but theres not much different in der riese really apart from upgraded guns :/

Upgraded guns and wunderwaffle. That's the best part about Der Riese, and why I hate all the others. That and the soda machines.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo