Post: WaW Savegame Menu [No Jailbreak Needed] (Updated w/ Video)
01-19-2013, 03:26 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Newest Menu - You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NextGenUpdate,

I'm here today to bring something awesome for every person out there without a jailbroken PS3.
What this is, is a fully working mod menu made completely out of a save, all you need is a USB to do this!
The best part is that since WaW is an old game, you do not need Xploder to resign the save!

Instructions:
Put "MPMODS.cfg" on the root of your USB.
Put the save inside the /PS3/SAVEDATA/ folder on your USB.
Plug your USB into the PS3.
Make sure you put it into the USB slot farthest to the right.
Copy the save to your PS3 and then load up Multiplayer.
Go into a match, or a private match, and press up to open the menu.

Controls:
Dpad Up - Open The Menu.
Dpad Up/Dpad Down - Moves UP/Down.
X - Select a menu/menu option.
O - Go to previous menu/close the menu.

What's in the Menu:
Main Menu:
- Fun Mods
- Stat Mods
- Kick Menu
- Game Menu

Fun Menu:
- God Mode
- Noclip
- Promod
- Give Dogs
- Laser
- Give All

Stat Mods:
- No Prestige
- 8th Prestige
- 9th Prestige
- 10th Prestige
- 11th Prestige
- Unlock All

Kick Menu:
- Kick Players 1-12

Game Menu:
- Super Speed
- Super Jump
- Unlimited Ammo
- Timescale
- Chrome Vision
- Far Knife

Everything else included in this menu:
- Colored Custom Classes
- Force Host
- Developer Clan Tags enabled (rain/cycl/cyln/move/....)
- Dpad Down = God Mode (Good if you aren't host)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sox ; 03-04-2013 at 06:42 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

-Aaron-, BeastyGunner96, BrianCODE23, deneo24, ChefHOU, CristinaRawr, Gobz, GodDrinksPepsi, InHell, Insult, TheMightyMoJo, Lovol, Media907, MLGKitty, Mr.Alfredo, oddman1, OG VeNoM, skateguy, Willy Hood, xePixTvx, XxSIMOJNRxX
01-20-2013, 01:58 AM #29
Why does my game freeze after using correys tool? Wtf!
01-20-2013, 02:01 AM #30
Originally posted by WaTcHYaBaCk23 View Post
Why does my game freeze after using correys tool? Wtf!

It shouldn't or do u mean after u copy it on to your ps3?
01-20-2013, 02:04 AM #31
Originally posted by MoJo17017 View Post
It shouldn't or do u mean after u copy it on to your ps3?

Yea like I edit my .sp and have the cfg in my root of the USB then copy it over to my ps3 then it just freezes about 10 seconds after starting up the game??? Do you know why? Like I said I'm on windows 7 idk if that's a problem or Wat.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Yea it just freezes
01-20-2013, 02:09 AM #32
Yea like I edit my .sp and have the cfg in my root of the USB then copy it over to my ps3 then it just freezes about 10 seconds after starting up the game??? Do you know why? Like I said I'm on windows 7 idk if that's a problem or Wat.

Yeah i have had that problem too of it freezing when someone on my friends list logging in or i hit the PS button. I had to restart my ps3 then login and wait tell my friends list loads all the way. Copy the save over then start up the game when u start up the game don't touch the controller it should have a black screen(loading up data) then the WAW loading thing should pop up on bottom right but just let it go tell u get the intro video then u can skip it and then u should be good to go .
01-20-2013, 02:15 AM #33
Well I'll try it but I've done those steps before except for the loading friends list thing. But I get the loading at the bottom right then after that it will just freeze in a black screen no intro or nothing is it because I might of typed or copied the text you put into your .sp file or Wat? Here's Wat I type in exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" is this correct?
01-20-2013, 02:22 AM #34
How do you use the force host option. Is it a matter of downloading default or tactical?
01-20-2013, 02:24 AM #35
Well I'll try it but I've done those steps before except for the loading friends list thing. But I get the loading at the bottom right then after that it will just freeze in a black screen no intro or nothing is it because I might of typed or copied the text you put into your .sp file or Wat? Here's Wat I type in exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" is this correct?

Alrighty and yeah its the save if u get a black screen or its just taking a while to load.

Yeah its exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" u delete everything in GRAD0_SP using the save editor and then u paste the exec code into it then u save it. Then u put the CFG file on the root of the usb. Then u safely eject the usb. Then u put it in the far right usb slot on the ps3. Then u copy it to the ps3
01-20-2013, 02:38 AM #36
Ok yea I do all those steps haha trust me I've looked everywhere and no one has any answers I did all those you said and I bet you it won't work idk wat I'm doing wrong it just pisses me off cuz everyone else can but I can't.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

So if I fail again do you have any other suggestions? Oh btw on correys tool it says error code 00cx00007b or something like that but I'll close it and it says all files have been decrypted and encrypted successfully u think that's the problem behind all this because it shows the tool working but maybe it's not idk tho
01-20-2013, 02:39 AM #37
Ok yea I do all those steps haha trust me I've looked everywhere and no one has any answers I did all those you said and I bet you it won't work idk wat I'm doing wrong it just pisses me off cuz everyone else can but I can't.

Okay if it still doesn't work delete it and start with a fresh new save and retry it it took me a while to get it my first try but here

You must login or register to view this content.

There is a tutorial under the video on how to do it if u get stuck that's the one i followed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo