Post: WaW Savegame Menu [No Jailbreak Needed] (Updated w/ Video)
01-19-2013, 03:26 AM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Newest Menu - You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NextGenUpdate,

I'm here today to bring something awesome for every person out there without a jailbroken PS3.
What this is, is a fully working mod menu made completely out of a save, all you need is a USB to do this!
The best part is that since WaW is an old game, you do not need Xploder to resign the save!

Instructions:
Put "MPMODS.cfg" on the root of your USB.
Put the save inside the /PS3/SAVEDATA/ folder on your USB.
Plug your USB into the PS3.
Make sure you put it into the USB slot farthest to the right.
Copy the save to your PS3 and then load up Multiplayer.
Go into a match, or a private match, and press up to open the menu.

Controls:
Dpad Up - Open The Menu.
Dpad Up/Dpad Down - Moves UP/Down.
X - Select a menu/menu option.
O - Go to previous menu/close the menu.

What's in the Menu:
Main Menu:
- Fun Mods
- Stat Mods
- Kick Menu
- Game Menu

Fun Menu:
- God Mode
- Noclip
- Promod
- Give Dogs
- Laser
- Give All

Stat Mods:
- No Prestige
- 8th Prestige
- 9th Prestige
- 10th Prestige
- 11th Prestige
- Unlock All

Kick Menu:
- Kick Players 1-12

Game Menu:
- Super Speed
- Super Jump
- Unlimited Ammo
- Timescale
- Chrome Vision
- Far Knife

Everything else included in this menu:
- Colored Custom Classes
- Force Host
- Developer Clan Tags enabled (rain/cycl/cyln/move/....)
- Dpad Down = God Mode (Good if you aren't host)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Sox ; 03-04-2013 at 06:42 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

-Aaron-, BeastyGunner96, BrianCODE23, deneo24, ChefHOU, CristinaRawr, Gobz, GodDrinksPepsi, InHell, Insult, TheMightyMoJo, Lovol, Media907, MLGKitty, Mr.Alfredo, oddman1, OG VeNoM, skateguy, Willy Hood, xePixTvx, XxSIMOJNRxX
01-20-2013, 02:43 AM #38
Okay do I have to start up a campaign game or can I just load up a solo or online match of zombies. Cuz my save us like 2000kb with campaign, how much kb is yours just wandering? Cuz it might be corrupted if I have the campaign save in their you know
01-20-2013, 02:49 AM #39
Originally posted by WaTcHYaBaCk23 View Post
Okay do I have to start up a campaign game or can I just load up a solo or online match of zombies. Cuz my save us like 2000kb with campaign, how much kb is yours just wandering? Cuz it might be corrupted if I have the campaign save in their you know

u start up solo zombies it should say at the main menu of zombies or maybe before that Welcome to "then his patch name" if it loaded right

do u have skype?
01-20-2013, 02:52 AM #40
Yea I got Skype
01-20-2013, 02:54 AM #41
Yea I got Skype

Pm ur skype name
01-20-2013, 01:27 PM #42
Well I'll try it but I've done those steps before except for the loading friends list thing. But I get the loading at the bottom right then after that it will just freeze in a black screen no intro or nothing is it because I might of typed or copied the text you put into your .sp file or Wat? Here's Wat I type in exec "../../../dev_usb000/Zombies.cfg" is this correct?

I had same problem, read this:

Sup guys. So i have got a problem. I was using the V. 1.5 cfg and it was working just fine. I tried to use V. 2 and and now my cod will not make it past the very first video before activision logo. I had already backed up my save game data before modding any of the code; so I copied the original and then tried to start call of duty without the usb in and it freezes every time. I have tried re-doing the save game data code and using it on V. 1.5 but still no luck. I even deleted the game disc data utility, and had to update my call of duty again, and still nothin. I tried the disc at a friends house and zombies worked fine there. I think my game files somewhere along the line may have been corrupted. If anyone can help me I would be grateful.

Originally Posted by xByNovaa View Post
Try cleaning your disc? This has never happened to me

I got it to work. What I did is log in my name at my friends house on his ps3, played a mission, saved it, and then copied the save game onto my usb; then did all the original steps again and it worked.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

You're the man Sox. As long as you're hosting the game, which i was able to four games in a row, then this menu makes for a very fun game. The other players get some of the mods too, like super jump, very cool. Thanks a lot
01-20-2013, 01:59 PM #43
No Offence to you Sox this is just a question but it seems odd that there are better menu's in this section but this one seems to get all the attention
01-20-2013, 02:39 PM #44
Originally posted by Silent
No Offence to you Sox this is just a question but it seems odd that there are better menu's in this section but this one seems to get all the attention

If You have tried a lot of .cfg's like I have in the past couple of days you would realize Sox's menu is one of the best ones.

The following user thanked skateguy for this useful post:

01-20-2013, 04:25 PM #45
oddman1
Do a barrel roll!
thanksHappy,is it possible to make the same menu for campagne?
01-21-2013, 01:51 AM #46
its not working for me. Any help please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo