01-13-2013, 03:50 AM #1
Haley
docters & repco
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems to me that PS3 is always let down when it comes to COD, so I was wondering if you guys think COD would be better off for just Xbox, and PS3 gets a new game series. Post your opinions!

The following user thanked Haley for this useful post:

HomelandSec
01-13-2013, 01:02 PM #2
plucky
Keeper
i prefer bo on xbox so much more competition
01-21-2013, 06:17 PM #3
Call of Duty will never just sell on one console lol. THEIR MONEY WHORES! And you seem to be forgetting about PC. If it were to be sold exclusively, it would be on PC. Not 360.

The following 2 users say thank you to Orthodox Legacy for this useful post:

IcyDose, Rath
01-21-2013, 07:12 PM #4
Originally posted by Haley View Post
It seems to me that PS3 is always let down when it comes to COD, so I was wondering if you guys think COD would be better off for just Xbox, and PS3 gets a new game series. Post your opinions!

I do believe that Activision offers much more support on the Xbox than the PS3. Microsoft and Activision are in fact partnered, but with that been said, Activision will never make Call of Duty an Xbox exclusive.

The following 2 users say thank you to Benoxity for this useful post:

OctomanPS, XboxNate
01-21-2013, 07:21 PM #5
Exploded
Save Point
One thing I noticed was how much more competitive Call of Duty was on the Xbox 360 compared to PS3, but no I don't believe a game such as Call of Duty should be restricted to one console only.

The PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 players all have different ways to play (Gamestyle) so players on each console play to suit them, and when anybody changes they can realise the difference but that's just natural.

Also Infinity Ward or Treyarch want to make as much money as possible so this would never happen.

The following user thanked Exploded for this useful post:

xShep
02-02-2013, 12:25 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
COD just needs to stop with the each year release and do something new.
It also needs to at the same time decide which direction it wants to go in. Don't think it would be better just by being on xbox only.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Rath
02-06-2013, 03:29 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Gotta agree with Resist and Orthodox on this... Activision would never do something that stupid. If there is money to be made they're gonna make it simply put. However if they were to make it an exclusive game it wouldn't be for PS3 or Xbox but PC because it would cost a lot less for them to develop and the quality would be higher. But the problem with that is... they'd lose money.

Now it is time for me to talk about the Call of Duty franchise itself. It really isn't that great because they're releasing a new Call of Duty every year with the idea in mind "Money.. we want more!" So you literally end up buying the same game every year which have little change in them and some additional features the other didn't have. It's just studio preference.. IW or 3arc. But what Activision wants, Activision gets.

/rant
02-06-2013, 04:50 AM #8
Considering how money-hungry Treyarch and Infinity Ward are, I highly doubt they would restrict their series onto one console only.
02-06-2013, 11:09 AM #9
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Ridiculous, retarded thread.
02-07-2013, 09:26 PM #10
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Haley View Post
It seems to me that PS3 is always let down when it comes to COD, so I was wondering if you guys think COD would be better off for just Xbox, and PS3 gets a new game series. Post your opinions!

It would be better if people like you stop making threads like "COD BETTER ON XBOX"

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

AJ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo