01-13-2013, 03:50 AM #1
Haley
docters & repco
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems to me that PS3 is always let down when it comes to COD, so I was wondering if you guys think COD would be better off for just Xbox, and PS3 gets a new game series. Post your opinions!

The following user thanked Haley for this useful post:

HomelandSec
02-07-2013, 10:27 PM #11
Originally posted by Exploded View Post
One thing I noticed was how much more competitive Call of Duty was on the Xbox 360 compared to PS3, but no I don't believe a game such as Call of Duty should be restricted to one console only.

The PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 players all have different ways to play (Gamestyle) so players on each console play to suit them, and when anybody changes they can realise the difference but that's just natural.

Also Infinity Ward or Treyarch want to make as much money as possible so this would never happen.

ps3's network just really starting picking up its not hard to think as 360 being more competitive
02-09-2013, 10:51 PM #12
Originally posted by Haley View Post
It seems to me that PS3 is always let down when it comes to COD, so I was wondering if you guys think COD would be better off for just Xbox, and PS3 gets a new game series. Post your opinions!

It pretty much already is, it only runs properlly on xbox
02-09-2013, 11:01 PM #13
Haley
docters & repco
I made this for peoples opinions, not for someone to criticize
02-09-2013, 11:05 PM #14
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Dr.
Considering how money-hungry Treyarch and Infinity Ward are, I highly doubt they would restrict their series onto one console only.

It's not really Infinity Ward of Treyarch who are the ones who are money hungry. They get a slight percentage of the annual sales of the games they develop. Majority of the money goes to Activision. Ever since Activision turned into this money mongrel in the summer of 2008 their branding went to shit in my opinion. It's literally a "Me me me me me!" fest over there.

I proud to say majority of my money goes to DICE and EA thankfully. Smile
02-09-2013, 11:14 PM #15
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
i think that it shouldnt be only xbox and this thread to be closed

The following user thanked xInfuzeModz for this useful post:

Anthony
02-16-2013, 09:26 PM #16
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
They'll miss out on a whole lot of sales

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.