08-17-2011, 01:55 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); title says it all

Also thumbs up this video:

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

[yt]thatzombieplayer[/yt]
09-17-2011, 08:08 PM #101
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by w84it View Post
ok thanks bro and i just made these accounts a few days ago do you know any coding im gonna create me a youtube account creator because its not hard i can create and account in less then a minute

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

thanks for the subs that helped me alot this guy is legit

dont know any code sorry, so you wanna sell me those accounts? I could also be the tester for your YouTube bot Winky Winky Smile
09-18-2011, 06:24 PM #102
w84it
Banned
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
dude I think 1 or 2 may have got banned since i started this (apparently accounts made with sms bypass verification get banned easily), im sorry if this affects you, but you shouldn't be dissapointed, i've given you the best deal out there. unless you wanna not sub and pay 250k vbucks? I don't think so Winky Winky anyway, im doing yours in a moment after dubsys

dude do you got a bot that i can put my accounts in to add people as friend with
09-18-2011, 07:31 PM #103
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by w84it View Post
dude do you got a bot that i can put my accounts in to add people as friend with

nope i have a bot that adds people from 1 account
09-24-2011, 11:47 PM #104
xXDymationXx
Junior Ranger
I STILL haven't recieved any subs.

In case it was because you don't know my account (even though I reposted the name) It's xxdymationxx.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-25-2011, 04:22 AM #105
dont know any code sorry, so you wanna sell me those accounts? I could also be the tester for your YouTube bot Winky Winky Smile

Are you still doing this?
09-27-2011, 08:51 AM #106
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by xXDymationXx View Post
I STILL haven't recieved any subs.

In case it was because you don't know my account (even though I reposted the name) It's xxdymationxx.

You must login or register to view this content.

sorry mate, been on vacation, will do those tonight for you!
09-29-2011, 06:36 AM #107
title says it all

Also thumbs up this video:

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

[yt]thatzombieplayer[/yt]

Hmm, 10 Video likes and 1 sub for 230 subs? Happy Not sure if i have 50k vBux, You must login or register to view this content. <Youtube channel
09-29-2011, 07:23 AM #108
sorry mate, been on vacation, will do those tonight for you!

check your pms, i donated and subbed! Happy
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM #109
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by NoSoul4Evr
Hmm, 10 Video likes and 1 sub for 230 subs? Happy Not sure if i have 50k vBux, You must login or register to view this content. <Youtube channel

you don't, i am sorry but I cant service you until you do :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo