08-17-2011, 01:55 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); title says it all

Also thumbs up this video:

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

[yt]thatzombieplayer[/yt]
08-18-2011, 10:59 AM #11
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by xaznboyx69 View Post
Can I get 115 for 25k vBux? (That is After I Sub you & Thumbs up the video) Happy

maybe, ill think about it and let you know
08-18-2011, 10:03 PM #12
xaznboyx69
Little One
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
maybe, ill think about it and let you know

Okay Thanks!
08-19-2011, 10:49 AM #13
title says it all

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

Are you still doing this? I'm interested in 230 Subs for 50K , Sub and a like to your video.
08-19-2011, 11:04 AM #14
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Vaner View Post
Are you still doing this? I'm interested in 230 Subs for 50K , Sub and a like to your video.

yup, send the vbucks Smile
08-20-2011, 06:27 AM #15
PitifulKarmaZ
Undercover Pervert
yup, send the vbucks Smile

I did everything, waiting on my subs. You must login or register to view this content.
08-21-2011, 09:34 AM #16
Pauly
Banned
title says it all

liked the video subbed to the channel and sent you 50k vbux heres my account You must login or register to view this content.
08-27-2011, 08:28 PM #17
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by M.Bison View Post
I did everything, waiting on my subs. You must login or register to view this content.

if i havent already done them, i will do them when im back from vacation, sorry about the wait
08-27-2011, 09:40 PM #18
BigMel1
Vault dweller
if i havent already done them, i will do them when im back from vacation, sorry about the wait

hey i subbed, like, and favorited the video plus i donated 50k vbux.
08-27-2011, 10:46 PM #19
Done , i donated to Smile LINK TO MY YOUTUBE: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks how long mate?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo