08-17-2011, 01:55 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); title says it all

Also thumbs up this video:

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

[yt]thatzombieplayer[/yt]
08-17-2011, 02:50 PM #2
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
title says it all

Sub Must be your main account and must have a few uploads or something to show your on it a lot, once you've subbed, donate vbucks and in the message when you've donated, put a link to your youtube channel, I'm level 1 trustworthy by the way, thanks Smile

so if i sub i get 230 subs?
08-17-2011, 02:59 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by TeamCEG View Post
so if i sub i get 230 subs?

you also have to like that video, and pay 50k vbucks
08-17-2011, 03:01 PM #4
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate

ok i will sub now,

my youtube is Johndaaznblonde

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

done i subbed and liked, can i just get like 200k vbux? and no subs?
08-17-2011, 03:05 PM #5
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by TeamCEG View Post
ok i will sub now,

my youtube is Johndaaznblonde

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

done i subbed and liked, can i just get like 200k vbux? and no subs?

dude, you don't understand, YOU HAVE TO PAY ME VBUCKS AND SUB FOR MY SUBS TO YOUR CHANNEL, in order to get money off (vbucks off) you have to sub
08-17-2011, 03:09 PM #6
title says it all

Subbed, liked some videos and sent you 50k vbux. My youtube is in my signature, Thanks :y:
08-17-2011, 09:41 PM #7
Dubsy
Banned
title says it all

I Subbed, Liked and Commented. :love:
I'm about to send the vBux right now. Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
08-17-2011, 10:13 PM #8
unggubrian
I defeated!
title says it all

Subbed, sent vBux!!
I have 327 now, expecting 557
Winky Winky
08-18-2011, 09:55 AM #9
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by unggubrian View Post

Subbed, sent vBux!!
I have 327 now, expecting 557
Winky Winky

dude I think 1 or 2 may have got banned since i started this (apparently accounts made with sms bypass verification get banned easily), im sorry if this affects you, but you shouldn't be dissapointed, i've given you the best deal out there. unless you wanna not sub and pay 250k vbucks? I don't think so Winky Winky anyway, im doing yours in a moment after dubsys
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM #10
xaznboyx69
Little One
title says it all

Can I get 115 for 25k vBux? (That is After I Sub you & Thumbs up the video) Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo