06-23-2011, 07:40 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ultimate-Playa for this useful post:

NGU_MVRz, Spraze, tommodude1, VHS, Waffles =]
06-26-2011, 09:26 AM #20
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
but wait, u need a bank account and a VCC to properly verify a paypal.

This is a method where you don't need to be Properly verified. I have my PayPal account done using this method for about 6-7 months and it still works.

If you want I can record proof of me sending money?
06-27-2011, 08:10 PM #21
Originally posted by Playa View Post
This is a method where you don't need to be Properly verified. I have my PayPal account done using this method for about 6-7 months and it still works.

If you want I can record proof of me sending money?

can you make me one please

[email][email protected][/email]
06-27-2011, 08:12 PM #22
Jared
Tranquility.
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

Can you unlimit US PayPals? Mine is already verfied, it is just limited.
06-27-2011, 08:22 PM #23
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Can you unlimit US PayPals? Mine is already verfied, it is just limited.

No sorry I don't know how.
06-27-2011, 08:56 PM #24
No sorry I don't know how.

The whole point of verifying the account for me is to be able to use on ebay.And Ebay requires your account to be "VERIFIED" and so does some other sites. This thread does not belong in auction, move it to Computer lounge.
06-28-2011, 12:49 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Moved to the correct section. :y:
06-28-2011, 01:38 PM #26
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
The whole point of verifying the account for me is to be able to use on ebay.And Ebay requires your account to be "VERIFIED" and so does some other sites. This thread does not belong in auction, move it to Computer lounge.

,but His doing a "Service" for people which means it belongs in Accounts Selction, Witch Fox Moved it. Smile
06-28-2011, 06:16 PM #27
Originally posted by HvD View Post
,but His doing a "Service" for people which means it belongs in Accounts Selction, Witch Fox Moved it. Smile

There are 2 things wrong with this service.
1.First of all he mentioned it in his service that he can verify account but he doesn't. It's just a trick
2. I asked him to provide me an account, but he replied and said make a canadian account. So he didnt do what he's offering.So it's not a service. He should just move to lounge and edit his thread a little bit.
06-28-2011, 07:09 PM #28
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

Thanks.

you can verify my account??-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo