06-23-2011, 07:40 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ultimate-Playa for this useful post:

NGU_MVRz, Spraze, tommodude1, VHS, Waffles =]
06-28-2011, 07:27 PM #29
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by zombiezfrtw View Post
you can verify my account??-

No sorry. 10 chars.
06-28-2011, 09:44 PM #30
3arc
Meow.
If you're still doing this, my email is [email][email protected][/email] Thanks

Originally posted by Playa View Post
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.
06-29-2011, 03:43 AM #31
streamwood
Gunsmoke James Arness
what if i have a canada accoutn but it is limited could you revify it?
07-09-2011, 08:32 AM #32
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

Thanks.

Can you make me an account? If so, will it be verified and will I be able to send money, buy on ebay, etc?
07-09-2011, 05:12 PM #33
The Hundreds
Are you high?

Thanks.

Can you make me one please? Smile
07-10-2011, 02:01 AM #34
This is a method where you don't need to be Properly verified. I have my PayPal account done using this method for about 6-7 months and it still works.

If you want I can record proof of me sending money?

[email][email protected][/email] :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo