06-23-2011, 07:40 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

The following 5 users say thank you to Ultimate-Playa for this useful post:

NGU_MVRz, Spraze, tommodude1, VHS, Waffles =]
06-23-2011, 07:59 PM #2
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by Playa View Post
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

I don't ask for a payment at all, but if you feel like donating any amount of money to me I would greatly appreciate it. [email][email protected][/email]

Just send me a PM with the email and password you want and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

Ill take one. Whatever email and pass you use is fine.
Thanks ( ill send some rep and vbux your way )
06-23-2011, 08:06 PM #3
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by FateChanger View Post
Ill take one. Whatever email and pass you use is fine.
Thanks ( ill send some rep and vbux your way )

Okay but I need an email (that is real)
06-23-2011, 08:13 PM #4
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
OK so I will make you a verified PayPal, free of charge of course. The account will be canadian and will be easy to make =D

Thanks.

[email][email protected][/email]

btw , would it still be the same if i attached a US gift card and were to send to anothr US acc?
06-23-2011, 09:18 PM #5

Thanks.

Make me one please? Use any random email and pass Smile
06-24-2011, 02:30 PM #6
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by o View Post
Make me one please? Use any random email and pass Smile

I can't. I need a real email you can access.
06-24-2011, 03:18 PM #7

[email][email protected][/email]
06-25-2011, 11:35 AM #8
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS

playa mate, do u use that etrade shit. or do u actually verify the account with like a VCC and so on?
06-25-2011, 05:56 PM #9
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
playa mate, do u use that etrade shit. or do u actually verify the account with like a VCC and so on?

It's not either, I make an account (legit) with a real email, number, address etc. and when the person verifys the email, they are allowed to send the same amount as a normal PP.
06-25-2011, 06:19 PM #10
It's not either, I make an account (legit) with a real email, number, address etc. and when the person verifys the email, they are allowed to send the same amount as a normal PP.

So your basically using the Canadian Trick Right :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo