10-28-2014, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When it gets leaked how is everyone going to play online without getting banned? I have had my jb PS3 for about a year now and I have never been online on it and have no knowledge on getting online with a low risk of getting banned. I've herd you can use tools like PsnPatch but do they actually work?
10-29-2014, 09:31 AM #29
BlooDScapez ftw
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by adamkicksass View Post
i actually know a way of not getting banned online lol

It's called OFW and not hacking. Yup Yes

The following user thanked BlooDScapez ftw for this useful post:

teddy19901
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM #30
seboy113
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
Whats the link bro ? Leak it to us

i don't have it sorry man, I just asked a question.
I'm still waiting for it.
Hope it gets leaked soon Smile
10-29-2014, 01:48 PM #31
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
The banning system for the first couple if days Maybe even a week aren't good so you can mod away. ghosts is a good example when it got released i was modding on it for about 4 months before i go console banned from the game and i'm sure its the sane with other people as we'll
10-29-2014, 02:27 PM #32
Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
The banning system for the first couple if days Maybe even a week aren't good so you can mod away. ghosts is a good example when it got released i was modding on it for about 4 months before i go console banned from the game and i'm sure its the sane with other people as we'll

really? 4 months modding without CID Ban Happy
10-29-2014, 03:50 PM #33
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Modding Questions. Smile

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

teddy19901
10-29-2014, 05:01 PM #34
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by seboy113 View Post
Even if i use psn patch and psninja?
Thanks

If you're on CFW DEX then you can do whatever you want. but DO NOT MOD Advanced Warfare, High risk of ban on the game.
10-29-2014, 05:25 PM #35
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
There is no difference but they can ban you

Pirated Content
Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: Ghosts content is subject to penalty.
First Offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Pirated Content

Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: Black Ops II content is subject to penalty.

First offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
Console users in possession of illegally acquired content will also be reported to console manufacturers. PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.

This is all proof that you can get ban for pirated copys but with anti bans it keeps you from getting ban.

Read for yourself if you're still going to be in denial
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Oh no they are gonna ban my free psn dummy account Not Happy or Sad they can not tell if the game is pirated or not because its the legit game saved as a "backup" which mirrors over a disc game....they wont be able to tell legit copy disc or backed up, all they can do is ban you for modding xD

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

teddy19901
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM #36
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by teddy19901 View Post
really? 4 months modding without CID Ban Happy

I no i couldn't believe it either
10-29-2014, 06:35 PM #37
Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
I no i couldn't believe it either

i have had my jailbreak for about 3 months now, and i havent been console banned so far

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo