Post: COD AW 1.20 Tool by UntilDawn with Stats/Non-Host/Antiban/Classes/Namechanger/
10-28-2015, 02:47 PM #1
UntilDawn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Antiban is 50% Working, play at your risk!

Screenshots:
You must login or register to view this content.

Note:
make sure you use the Original EBOOT of AW 1.20
make sure you're in OFW Mode

i don't recommend to use Unlock All or Name Changer

Download + Virustotal
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
decryption key: !lDZ2pdfXLM8HcP5EdkgEvuOriLcZZ4HvRa4o-YRYvTw
Virustotal: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy it, and Have fun with Modding!
Last edited by UntilDawn ; 11-10-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Updated 1.1

The following user thanked UntilDawn for this useful post:

Famous_Editionz
10-30-2015, 09:33 AM #74
UntilDawn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by VisionHD View Post
Hey when i put my console into OFW mode it wont let me find a game. I don't mean it keeps searching. It wont even let me choose "find game" it does nothing when i press X.
It works like normal if i'm not in OFW but if i use tools i get banned in pregame lobbies. Any idea as to why this happens while in OFW mode?. Any help would be appreciated.

DREX 4.70 [REBUG] [COBRA]

Hey, Contact me on Skype i will help you. send me your Skype add with a Private Message.
10-30-2015, 10:48 AM #75
Killer who are you ? And who am I ?
10-30-2015, 01:01 PM #76
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
I talk about that issue in my thread
You should switch your firmware if you want it to work as Cobra does not work with aw anti ban
(*Atleast as what i know)
I was up for 6hrs straight trying to trouble shoot someone that bought off of me . They switched there cfw to normal rebug worked perfectly

Originally posted by VisionHD View Post
Hey when i put my console into OFW mode it wont let me find a game. I don't mean it keeps searching. It wont even let me choose "find game" it does nothing when i press X.
It works like normal if i'm not in OFW but if i use tools i get banned in pregame lobbies. Any idea as to why this happens while in OFW mode?. Any help would be appreciated.

DREX 4.70 [REBUG] [COBRA]
Last edited by Easter Bunny ; 10-30-2015 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added quote notifaction
10-30-2015, 09:38 PM #77
Oh ok. Could i message you, man?. I don't unserstand, how do i go to normal rebug?. Just disable cobra?. If you live in New Zealand or Australia i can call you. Or i can message you on skype?.
10-30-2015, 09:40 PM #78
Ps i will buy from you for sure, anything that i cant get for free. You obviously know what you're doing. I checked your other thread and i read the feedback.
10-30-2015, 10:03 PM #79
Originally posted by kariizma View Post
I talk about that issue in my thread
You should switch your firmware if you want it to work as Cobra does not work with aw anti ban
(*Atleast as what i know)
I was up for 6hrs straight trying to trouble shoot someone that bought off of me . They switched there cfw to normal rebug worked perfectly

Ok so i know how to disable cobra now. But my laser doesnt work in my ps3 so i have to use webman, and disabling cobra will disable webman so i wont even be able to launch Advanced warfare ����
10-31-2015, 02:49 AM #80
Hahaha bro!. So, what i did was instead of going into OFW mode i just disabled syscalls and i was using your tool (works really well btw) and it said i got banned but i could still play thanks to your antiban. But 1 minute into my next game it kicked me and gave me the ban message again and i cant get back on this time.

My ps3 laser is buggered so i cant use discs i have to use webman

I cant enable OFW mode because i need to disable cobra
Cobra disables webman
10-31-2015, 03:43 AM #81
SyaHz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
it works for me as i have private antiban eboot

I want to buy, who you get it from?
11-08-2015, 06:42 AM #82
Geoo_Modzz
Save Point