Post: Real self antiban aw multi / zombies 1.20 bles/blus
10-22-2015, 07:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello friends, mod style hand (i antiban fps) and hand poligonera (fixeados) we leave this self aw antiban not frezea and me that many people who work them. Here you have some photos from testing the self to be a week and so far no problems playing with no recoil bans modz, VSAT, redboxes, laser, wallhack ... I hope that works for them. greetings to all:borat:

You must login or register to view this content.

SELF DOWNLOASad Awesome

VIRUSTOTAL:

CREDITS: creditos: StyleModz (antiban y fps) XX_Poligonera_XX (fixes)

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish Tiphat
Last edited by XXLA-POLIGONOXX ; 10-22-2015 at 07:55 AM.

The following user thanked XXLA-POLIGONOXX for this useful post:

willy_mada
10-22-2015, 09:26 PM #29
Originally posted by POLIGONOXX View Post
abdullahjwz070
NextGenUpdate Elite: Played now 17 games! working bro Smile

do i replace the self file in directory bro Smile
10-22-2015, 11:25 PM #30
Famous_Editionz
Bounty hunter
Working on blus ?
10-23-2015, 06:02 AM #31
Originally posted by Editionz View Post
Working on blus ?

Yes, bles y bluss bro Smile
10-23-2015, 06:19 AM #32
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by POLIGONOXX View Post
hello friends, mod style hand (i antiban fps) and hand poligonera (fixeados) we leave this self aw antiban not frezea and me that many people who work them. Here you have some photos from testing the self to be a week and so far no problems playing with no recoil bans modz, VSAT, redboxes, laser, wallhack ... I hope that works for them. greetings to all:borat:

SELF DOWNLOASad Awesome

VIRUSTOTAL:

CREDITS: creditos: StyleModz (antiban y fps) XX_Poligonera_XX (fixes)

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish Tiphat

Can you make a nonhost 1?
10-23-2015, 09:01 AM #33
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
Can you make a nonhost 1?

Clearly, if a friend like putting in the post above can use all the mods you want Smile
10-23-2015, 11:50 AM #34
abdullahjwz070
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
do you rename the self to eboot?

No, put original eboot en then the .self
10-23-2015, 11:52 AM #35
abdullahjwz070
NextGenUpdate Elite
Only the non host is not working
10-23-2015, 12:03 PM #36
Lmao why do you guys keep re-posting these threads ayy lmao

This scene probably will never see a real AntiCheat bypass, why? This scene can be viewed in this exact same way:

When America has a big storm, the UK always gets the tail end of it.

America = Xbox
UK = PS3

The PS3 scene is almost 100% dependant on the Xbox scene, everything in this scene that is past basics has been done on Xbox before - and if you actually looked, pretty much ALL the ps3 releases are nothing but Xbox ports. So why don't they just port my AntiCheat research? Simple, the system is dynamic for each platform...so what I reversed and released on Xbox, is only unique to the Xbox platform - it's almost completely invalid in this scene. Hence why we have perfect unbannable ban bypasses, and you guys don't...no real reverse engineers in this scene to do the research, nevermind even release it lmao.

So there we have it, next time you see a thread claiming to have a "real antiban", 90% chance it's bullshit.
10-23-2015, 12:19 PM #37
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Lmao why do you guys keep re-posting these threads ayy lmao

This scene probably will never see a real AntiCheat bypass, why? This scene can be viewed in this exact same way:

When America has a big storm, the UK always gets the tail end of it.

America = Xbox
UK = PS3

The PS3 scene is almost 100% dependant on the Xbox scene, everything in this scene that is past basics has been done on Xbox before - and if you actually looked, pretty much ALL the ps3 releases are nothing but Xbox ports. So why don't they just port my AntiCheat research? Simple, the system is dynamic for each platform...so what I reversed and released on Xbox, is only unique to the Xbox platform - it's almost completely invalid in this scene. Hence why we have perfect unbannable ban bypasses, and you guys don't...no real reverse engineers in this scene to do the research, nevermind even release it lmao.

So there we have it, next time you see a thread claiming to have a "real antiban", 90% chance it's bullshit.

if you want you can add me on PSN and see me all day aw online bro Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo