04-24-2015, 10:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im trying to get the aimbot from the azza lobby patch. i have spent many hours searching in how to decrypt gsc file and i didn't found any the only thing i found was "reverse engineering" and Im not really good at coding or stuff like the. All i need is the aimbot code or if some generous person would help me figure out how to make the aimbot to kill only when the person is inside of the crosshair, i am willing to pay. Sorry my bad English Im Hispanic Smile

The following user groaned dandezign for this awful post:

Exelo
06-10-2015, 07:51 AM #20
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
Here is the real aimbot from the azza menu (Enemy has to be in crosshairs);

//This checks if the player is within your crosshair size
isRealistic(nerd) {
self.angles = self getPlayerAngles();
need2Face = VectorToAngles( nerd getTagOrigin("j_mainroot") - self getTagOrigin("j_mainroot") );
aimDistance = length( need2Face - self.angles );
if(aimDistance < 25)
return true;
else
return false;
}

//The aimbot
doDaAim() {
self endon("disconnect");
self endon("death");
self endon("EndAutoAim");
for(;Winky Winky
{
self waittill( "weapon_fired");
abc=0;
foreach(player in level.players) {
if(isRealistic(player))
{
if(self.pers["team"] != player.pers["team"]) {
if(isSubStr(self getCurrentWeapon(), "svu_") || isSubStr(self getCurrentWeapon(), "dsr50_") || isSubStr(self getCurrentWeapon(), "ballista_") || isSubStr(self getCurrentWeapon(), "xpr_"))
{
x = randomint(10);
if(x==1) {
player thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](self, self, 500, 8, "MOD_HEAD_SHOT", self getCurrentWeapon(), (0,0,0), (0,0,0), "j_head", 0, 0 );
} else {
player thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](self, self, 500, 8, "MOD_RIFLE_BULLET", self getCurrentWeapon(), (0,0,0), (0,0,0), "j_mainroot", 0, 0 );
}
}
}
}
if(isAlive(player) && player.pers["team"] == "axis") {
abc++;
}
}
if(abc==0) {
self notify("last_killed");
}
}
}

can you help me out putting it into this menu got skype?
08-03-2015, 01:43 AM #21
i would like trickshot aimbot do u think you can give me some i would really appreciate itMagglass1
08-03-2015, 01:56 AM #22
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by sky
i would like trickshot aimbot do u think you can give me some i would really appreciate itMagglass1

Made no sense and look in the thread Facepalm
09-18-2015, 10:10 AM #23
i need help putting it in a menu
09-18-2015, 03:40 PM #24
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dispartable View Post
i need help putting it in a menu

Y-o-u-t-u-b-e(dot)cum
09-18-2015, 05:48 PM #25
Originally posted by dandezign View Post
Im trying to get the aimbot from the azza lobby patch. i have spent many hours searching in how to decrypt gsc file and i didn't found any the only thing i found was "reverse engineering" and Im not really good at coding or stuff like the. All i need is the aimbot code or if some generous person would help me figure out how to make the aimbot to kill only when the person is inside of the crosshair, i am willing to pay. Sorry my bad English Im Hispanic Smile

is it the Conditionals Azza Patch aimbot you need?
09-18-2015, 06:47 PM #26
Originally posted by dandezign View Post
Im trying to get the aimbot from the azza lobby patch. i have spent many hours searching in how to decrypt gsc file and i didn't found any the only thing i found was "reverse engineering" and Im not really good at coding or stuff like the. All i need is the aimbot code or if some generous person would help me figure out how to make the aimbot to kill only when the person is inside of the crosshair, i am willing to pay. Sorry my bad English Im Hispanic Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
I'm 100% sure you won't understand a thing on that site, but it has everything you'd need to build your own decompiler

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

Exelo
09-18-2015, 07:28 PM #27
Exelo
Banned
Originally posted by FeverJ0hN View Post
I'm 100% sure you won't understand a thing on that site, but it has everything you'd need to build your own decompiler

The following user thanked Exelo for this useful post:

itsSorrow
09-20-2015, 02:17 AM #28
Originally posted by FudgeCFW View Post
is it the Conditionals Azza Patch aimbot you need?

if it only kills one person a shot not like the whole team one shot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo