02-27-2015, 12:22 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So this is it, my last and final Black Ops 2 GSC Menu Release. This menu is really pushing the limits of what this game can do and i'll explain why down below. EnjoyEnzo

Information

[*=center]No overflow

[*=center]Menu can be used even while dead

[*=center]Lots of updated features since Dynamic v1, there's too many to count.

[*=center]Extremely Stable

[*=center]Bugs? There are none.

IMPORTANT
Inside the folder you will see a "Source" folder and a "Compiled" folder. Inside "compiled" inject the "maps" folder using gsc studio for fast injecting. If your more advanced and like to edit things inside the source, inject the source folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Source Code
Shark
Sygnus for lots of help
FeverDEX
YouViolateMe for small help with the base
CraigsChrist
Dtx12
TheFallen
Jwm614
Jakes625
Elite Mossy
DerekTrotter
JaRniboi for his v15
GT-Killer
Loz
codybenti
Reflex Modz
oCmKs_4_LiFe
Exelo for ESP code
Atsy
itsLollo1000
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 11-10-2015 at 03:19 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, alex-_-123, allant, AutoModder, Bigmoneyhustlin, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, ccgmod, CodJumper:, dazemerson1972, dolby1, EatOreos, elvisaaron, Exlite, Gay For Satan, Humble, iDEXModzYT, iDontRte, iiioM, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, ImPiffHD, Insult, iRnZ, Dzre-, Loz, basshead4ever, ModyHacker, NintendoMw, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OpenlyLegit, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, Rezqaazify, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, Stunz, SyGnUs, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, TribalModz, V--JR7, V3non, vincom, Voltron181, Vondy Supreme, xBlackModder, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XuPz_MoDz, ZackFairFF7X, zshred, Zrathex
08-03-2015, 09:13 PM #209
Does this menu work in public games
08-04-2015, 05:15 AM #210
wb_que
Gobble
How do i put it on my game and do i need jailbreak
08-04-2015, 05:23 AM #211
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by que View Post
How do i put it on my game and do i need jailbreak

seeen that date u join hopefully your new but if not Getthefuckout

But if you are yes you need a moddified ps3 also known as a jailbroken ps3 to mod old cods o even diffrent games beside cod. so yes you do old games like mw2 cod4 waw bo1 u can use a usb h4xor l33t hacks but still need sum one to give u a infection hope this awnser your question.
08-06-2015, 04:00 AM #212
wb_que
Gobble
How do i jailbreak my ps3 i tried nd yes im new to this i have laptop
11-25-2015, 08:35 PM #213
how do you edit this menu so other people don't know your modding so it a surprise to them and they don't excerpt it when you first start the game????
Last edited by killer216541 ; 11-25-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo