04-07-2015, 03:04 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I usually don't complain about shit like this but I think I have a valid reason to, now if you go look in the black ops 2 GSC modding section, the only thing you will see is a fuck load of mod menus.... they are constantly getting bumped and re-posted and it's kinda getting annoying.

If your menu actually contained more then just one new thing that is actually worth something then maybe you should post your menu but most the menus being posted are just poorly done edits or menus that just have a bunch of shit from other peoples menus that they claim as their own.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make menus, sure that's great and all you're 'learning' but just because you make a menu doesn't mean you have to release it... feel free to make as many menus as you like but perhaps you should keep them personal until you develop your skills further until you have the ability to produce something new, fresh and creative that people actually want to use not just shitty recycled menus that we've all seen by every other member of this community that posts menus in the GSC Section.

So please think of everything I just said and try to be a little bit more creative, think of things no one has done before it doesn't matter what it is because what you might find as stupid other people might find as really cool and entertaining... people don't want to be using the same shit over and over we all know that gets boring after some time so I hope this post helps with the content that gets posted in this section however I understand that this thread will most likely be disregarded and bumped off the thread list by recycled GCS menus but you can't blame a man for trying.

Regards,
Shark Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 04-07-2015 at 03:08 AM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Armyspy, AutoModder, Red-EyeX32, CodfatherKilla, Confusing, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, En3RGyMoDz, EternalHabit, GamminModzV17, Gentleツ, HiddenHour, HighModzz, Humble, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, jwm614, kistog, kiwi_modz, KL9, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, LegitGamer264, Leo, MadsCfg100SubsL, MCabCon, milky4444, ModyHacker, MrToxlcBooty, John, Obitoobi, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ODLeslie, OmegleModz, oStankyModz, Patrick, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, stanzoheetik, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Sync, Synergy, Turk_Warrior, Vinny, Vondy Supreme, Laser, xePixTvx, XeXSteven, Fatality, xIce KiLLaH, xMrJR, xTiibo Modz, zapdos123
04-07-2015, 07:21 PM #20
Esker
Samurai Poster
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 8 users say thank you to Esker for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Devilemi, Exelo, Im_YouViolateMe, Skonafid, SyGnUs, TheSaltCracka, Laser
04-07-2015, 08:34 PM #21
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
You are the most ignorant, dumbest kid I've ever talked to. I'm not even going to waste my time talking to anymore.
By the way, I am a syntax junky. I make sure my coding is as neat as possible. You can ask anybody that.

So go fuck yourself you fucking leecher and take advice from this thread.

Fuck the haters u r content is awesome it's fun to modder single player an learn it for the new games

The following user thanked jwm614 for this useful post:

04-07-2015, 09:00 PM #22
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
You are the most ignorant, dumbest kid I've ever talked to. I'm not even going to waste my time talking to anymore.
By the way, I am a syntax junky. I make sure my coding is as neat as possible. You can ask anybody that.

So go fuck yourself you fucking leecher and take advice from this thread.

LEECHER LOL Ok. Look what I released bud. Calling me a leecher is like calling a disabled person human. Lets be real here though, I don't understand why you came after me tbh. I probably know a lot more than you lol. Tell me, How do you allocate/deallocate an array of integers? I'd love to hear your autistic input.

In the meantime, let's enjoy this nice tool...

Last edited by Ambition sG ; 04-07-2015 at 09:07 PM.

The following user thanked Ambition sG for this useful post:

Esker
04-07-2015, 09:45 PM #23
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Ambition
LEECHER LOL Ok. Look what I released bud. Calling me a leecher is like calling a disabled person human. Lets be real here though, I don't understand why you came after me tbh. I probably know a lot more than you lol. Tell me, How do you allocate/deallocate an array of integers? I'd love to hear your autistic input.

You're probably an autistic kid yourself.

oooooooo burned 360 no-scoped. u got rekt mlg style fgt

The following 3 users say thank you to Im_YouViolateMe for this useful post:

Esker, Laser
04-07-2015, 09:46 PM #24
Tustin
Balls of Steel

Yeah, casual racism is hilarious

The following 8 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe, Jordan, jwm614, Patrick, SC58, Skonafid, Laser
04-08-2015, 01:31 AM #25
I come to this site to spread knowledge but I see that everyone here are as brain dead as fuck. No wonder why you all are on the lowest level. I was also kidding about the give a fuck o meter.
04-08-2015, 01:55 AM #26
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by EraseAir View Post

This actually made me laugh out loud haha. Probly just woke my roommate up
04-08-2015, 04:16 AM #27
SC58
Former Staff
I'm eating Taco Bell while reading all you cry about a video game and your 1337 coding skills

#NOONECARES

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Exelo, TAZBXIV
04-08-2015, 11:59 AM #28
God
Banned
Calling me a leecher is like calling a disabled person human.

you for real?

you horrible excuse for a human being that is just about as low as it gets.

get the fuck outa here and crawl back into whichever hole you came from you dirty little rat.

ps. 10/10 for the Paint skills, naaaht, could probably do better with both hands tied behind my back and a blindfold on.... js

The following 2 users say thank you to God for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe, Jordan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo