04-07-2015, 03:04 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I usually don't complain about shit like this but I think I have a valid reason to, now if you go look in the black ops 2 GSC modding section, the only thing you will see is a fuck load of mod menus.... they are constantly getting bumped and re-posted and it's kinda getting annoying.

If your menu actually contained more then just one new thing that is actually worth something then maybe you should post your menu but most the menus being posted are just poorly done edits or menus that just have a bunch of shit from other peoples menus that they claim as their own.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make menus, sure that's great and all you're 'learning' but just because you make a menu doesn't mean you have to release it... feel free to make as many menus as you like but perhaps you should keep them personal until you develop your skills further until you have the ability to produce something new, fresh and creative that people actually want to use not just shitty recycled menus that we've all seen by every other member of this community that posts menus in the GSC Section.

So please think of everything I just said and try to be a little bit more creative, think of things no one has done before it doesn't matter what it is because what you might find as stupid other people might find as really cool and entertaining... people don't want to be using the same shit over and over we all know that gets boring after some time so I hope this post helps with the content that gets posted in this section however I understand that this thread will most likely be disregarded and bumped off the thread list by recycled GCS menus but you can't blame a man for trying.

Regards,
Shark Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 04-07-2015 at 03:08 AM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Armyspy, AutoModder, Red-EyeX32, CodfatherKilla, Confusing, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, En3RGyMoDz, EternalHabit, GamminModzV17, Gentleツ, HiddenHour, HighModzz, Humble, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, iTzHaZeMoDzZ, jwm614, kistog, kiwi_modz, KL9, Krypton, ksa_7ooo7, LegitGamer264, Leo, MadsCfg100SubsL, MCabCon, milky4444, ModyHacker, MrToxlcBooty, John, Obitoobi, oCmKs_4_LiFe, ODLeslie, OmegleModz, oStankyModz, Patrick, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, stanzoheetik, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Sync, Synergy, Turk_Warrior, Vinny, Vondy Supreme, Laser, xePixTvx, XeXSteven, Fatality, xIce KiLLaH, xMrJR, xTiibo Modz, zapdos123
04-26-2015, 03:41 AM #29
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by KingBilly View Post
you for real?

you horrible excuse for a human being that is just about as low as it gets.

get the fuck outa here and crawl back into whichever hole you came from you dirty little rat.

ps. 10/10 for the Paint skills, naaaht, could probably do better with both hands tied behind my back and a blindfold on.... js

Yea what he said kind of offended me because one of my family members are disabled and it's no laughing matter. I'd like to see him live with Multiple Sclerosis. Damn kids these days.
08-09-2015, 12:33 PM #30
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Esker View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Imdead!!!!!!! lol
Last edited by FRINZ ; 08-09-2015 at 12:36 PM.
08-09-2015, 01:04 PM #31
Patrick
League Champion
Im pretty sure he said in the thread this community is immature and you all have proven the point by arguing in a thread what is saying we shouldn't :rofl:
08-23-2015, 11:24 PM #32
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hello NGU

I usually don't complain about shit like this but I think I have a valid reason to, now if you go look in the black ops 2 GSC modding section, the only thing you will see is a fuck load of mod menus.... they are constantly getting bumped and re-posted and it's kinda getting annoying.

If your menu actually contained more then just one new thing that is actually worth something then maybe you should post your menu but most the menus being posted are just poorly done edits or menus that just have a bunch of shit from other peoples menus that they claim as their own.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make menus, sure that's great and all you're 'learning' but just because you make a menu doesn't mean you have to release it... feel free to make as many menus as you like but perhaps you should keep them personal until you develop your skills further until you have the ability to produce something new, fresh and creative that people actually want to use not just shitty recycled menus that we've all seen by every other member of this community that posts menus in the GSC Section.

So please think of everything I just said and try to be a little bit more creative, think of things no one has done before it doesn't matter what it is because what you might find as stupid other people might find as really cool and entertaining... people don't want to be using the same shit over and over we all know that gets boring after some time so I hope this post helps with the content that gets posted in this section however I understand that this thread will most likely be disregarded and bumped off the thread list by recycled GCS menus but you can't blame a man for trying.

Regards,
Shark Tiphat

Bringing this back, because it needs to be stickied.

The following user thanked Im_YouViolateMe for this useful post:

itsSorrow
08-23-2015, 11:34 PM #33
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
Bringing this back, because it needs to be stickied.

Ikr.. Chris or Kas sticky it now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo