07-01-2015, 10:48 PM #1
-Numb
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey just a thread for the release of my "Twiksh0tt3rz V1" azza gsc menu.
Its free to use but no open source for it.

It has everything you need to fake shots and is also perfect if you just want to have fun trickshoting.
The menu have a ride twiksh0tt3rz function where you can fly and spawn a platform,
PS: the platform may be improved and get bigger w/ more stuff in a later update of the menu.

It also have matchbonus for private match, something I have worked really hard on to get working without any bugs or ps3 freeze.
The matchbonus is not in the video below but it is on the menu now, and it only works on s&d.

Quick video of the menu:

Credits:
    Doc: Crosshair aimbot
X_LinGz4-AsTy: Flyable Helicopter
0x0000000: Auto nac code
Shark: Menu Base
ItzMatriix: Bounce mod
Cested: Menu Tester

You must login or register to view this content.

Please tell me if there is any bugs or something that should be changed in the menu Needa
Last edited by -Numb ; 07-24-2015 at 08:39 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to -Numb for this useful post:

Callumeleyy, DrZepto, iRnZ, Kasper Sky, Tristan, Rezqaazify, ViRuzModzHD, Vondy Supreme, Wand, xT_Bombx, zAlbanianModder

The following 3 users groaned at -Numb for this awful post:

Im_YouViolateMe, itsSorrow, John
07-05-2015, 10:33 PM #29
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by iReZ View Post
i like that can u put thread no players on enemy team i need full code about rankmatch plz if u can put it here tell me or send it private

It is really easy to do, add me on skype and I can help you Smile Skype: oterbekk

The following user thanked -Numb for this useful post:

iRnZ
07-18-2015, 10:46 PM #30
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Yxfz View Post
Nice menu but delete the texts in the beginnig would be awesome for faking clips and shit

The welcome text in the beginning is not visible for spectators or killcams! Same with the info text that comes up.. I use the menu online all the without people know I got a menu Smile As long as you dont have the menu open before everyone has spawned or right before you kill someone you have nothing to worry about.
07-19-2015, 03:14 AM #31
.gscr?
07-21-2015, 03:25 AM #32
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
This is a great menu but it sucks for online i always freeze during the second match online, is there anyway to fix this???
07-21-2015, 03:42 AM #33
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Hey just a thread for the release of my "Twiksh0tt3rz V1" azza gsc menu.
Its free to use but no open source for it.

It has everything you need to fake shots and is also perfect if you just want to have fun trickshoting.
The menu have a ride twiksh0tt3rz function where you can fly and spawn a platform,
PS: the platform may be improved and get bigger w/ more stuff in a later update of the menu.

It also have matchbonus for private match, something I have worked really hard on to get working without any bugs or ps3 freeze.
The matchbonus is not in the video below but it is on the menu now, and it only works on s&d.

Quick video of the menu:

Credits:
    Doc: Crosshair aimbot
X_LinGz4-AsTy: Flyable Helicopter
0x0000000: Auto nac code
ItzMatriix: Bounce mod
Cested: Menu Tester

Please tell me if there is any bugs or something that should be changed in the menu Needa

Can you compile it for PC? I like to go in private match on PC and use Trickshot Mod Menus, I just use my Xbox controller instead of my mouse. This is not sarcasm by the way, I'm being serious.
07-21-2015, 03:23 PM #34
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by N View Post
This is a great menu but it sucks for online i always freeze during the second match online, is there anyway to fix this???

I use it online alot and has never ever happend to me.. but I will try to fix it
07-21-2015, 03:26 PM #35
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by LegitGamer264 View Post
Can you compile it for PC? I like to go in private match on PC and use Trickshot Mod Menus, I just use my Xbox controller instead of my mouse. This is not sarcasm by the way, I'm being serious.

Yes ofc I can! but Im on holiday and not home at the moment, so if you could wait a couple of days it will be up Smile
07-21-2015, 03:27 PM #36
make it pc 2
07-21-2015, 04:38 PM #37
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Yes ofc I can! but Im on holiday and not home at the moment, so if you could wait a couple of days it will be up Smile

I can wait. Thank you so much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo