07-01-2015, 10:48 PM #1
-Numb
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey just a thread for the release of my "Twiksh0tt3rz V1" azza gsc menu.
Its free to use but no open source for it.

It has everything you need to fake shots and is also perfect if you just want to have fun trickshoting.
The menu have a ride twiksh0tt3rz function where you can fly and spawn a platform,
PS: the platform may be improved and get bigger w/ more stuff in a later update of the menu.

It also have matchbonus for private match, something I have worked really hard on to get working without any bugs or ps3 freeze.
The matchbonus is not in the video below but it is on the menu now, and it only works on s&d.

Quick video of the menu:

Credits:
    Doc: Crosshair aimbot
X_LinGz4-AsTy: Flyable Helicopter
0x0000000: Auto nac code
Shark: Menu Base
ItzMatriix: Bounce mod
Cested: Menu Tester

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Please tell me if there is any bugs or something that should be changed in the menu Needa
Last edited by -Numb ; 07-24-2015 at 08:39 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to -Numb for this useful post:

Callumeleyy, DrZepto, iRnZ, Kasper Sky, Tristan, Rezqaazify, ViRuzModzHD, Vondy Supreme, Wand, xT_Bombx, zAlbanianModder

The following 3 users groaned at -Numb for this awful post:

Im_YouViolateMe, itsSorrow, John
08-14-2015, 12:50 AM #47
FlavorModz
Do a barrel roll!
geezus criste this menu. lol try changing match bouns to vary with gamemodes, so that not only s&d works. or just release it bc I like the small menu base, anyway, I'm hungry and am gonna have my grandma sign some forms, bye.
08-14-2015, 09:19 AM #48
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ThePeacefulOne
The only thing that I do is connect geo and beasts Rtm tool.
Yes I'm using ccapi, but I highly doubt that has nothing whatsoever to do with it

Ofc CCAPI has something to do with it, it is not so good to do rtm with.. Try to not connect geo and beast tool and it may solve the problem..
If not I would recomend you to convert to dex, it is an easy process if you follow youtube tutorials.
08-14-2015, 05:28 PM #49
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
I am currently on 4.70.1 DEX. It is easy to convert to DEX on that firmware because you can do it straight from Rebug Toolbox. The only reason I DON'T use TMAPI is because my ethernet port in my computer or PS3 (can't tell which) won't actually work. Also you have a higher risk of getting banned from games using a Debug EBOOT. I have never encountered issues with CCAPI whatsoever.
08-18-2015, 01:46 AM #50
It's awesome, but the crosshair aimbot and the autonac need some tweaks, the crosshair aimbot kills multiple people. And you cannot use autonac if you switch a class
08-18-2015, 01:48 AM #51
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Tranquilities View Post
It's awesome, but the crosshair aimbot and the autonac need some tweaks, the crosshair aimbot kills multiple people. And you cannot use autonac if you switch a class

Lay down and reset it... and the crosshair aimbot is like that
08-18-2015, 01:49 AM #52
but the sweglobbies crosshair aimbot and the soapmdz crosshair aimbot do not do that, BTW I love the menu
08-18-2015, 01:50 AM #53
itsSorrow
In my man cave
but the sweglobbies crosshair aimbot and the soapmdz crosshair aimbot do not do that, BTW I love the menu

The sweg lobbies crosshair is being used in this menu.. Its been released so yeah it does
08-18-2015, 01:54 AM #54
I have been using sweg lobbies almost for 4 months and almost every day, I'm pretty sure its not exactly the same coding as the sweg lobbies one. this one is the one that is used in billdocs crosshair aimbot coding tutorial.
08-18-2015, 09:27 AM #55
-Numb
You talkin to me?

Lay down and press left to reset the auto nac, and I could fix the aimbot easy, I will do it for my next menu.. The crosshair aimbot I use is exactly the same as in doc's tut.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo