06-06-2013, 10:59 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently Bo2 Got The Best Of Us By Instant Banning Our Consoles, I Now Know Why

They Were NOT Banning The Console Id, They Were Banning Something They Think We Cannot Change, Our Mac Address

I Had Tried Many Things Before Downgrading To 3.55 To Change My Mac Address And Nothing Worked So Finally i Said Fuck It And Did It And It Worked

How To Do This

Downgrade To 3.55 And Install This CFW -- You must login or register to view this content.
(If You Would Rather Download From Google I Understand Just Google 3.55 other os++ )

And Download This Pkg You must login or register to view this content.

Now Install That CFW And That Pkg The Run The Pkg And It Will Dump Your Original Mac Adress Make Another Copy Of That Mac Adress File (Copy And Paste) Then Open It With A Hex Editor And Change It To Anything (Doesnt Have To Be A Real Mac Address) But Has To Be The Same Bytes Then After You Have Changed It To Whatever You Want, Rename The File File To mac.bin And Put It On Your Usb, Then Start The Pkg Again And It Should Change Your Mac Address
Then Just Update Back To 4.21 And Enjoy Bo2 Modding Again

Credits:
hiTeddy For Our Trial And Error Session

Update: Been Playing Online For About 12 Hours Modding And Even Got Console Banned (From PSN Because I Was Using A Public Id, But Still Havent Got Account Banned, Im On A New Console Id Now)

Dont hate saying this doesnt work, They Only Ban Mac Address After They Have Banned You Plenty Of Time. Jarniboi has done this, also Tustin can confirm this works

[UPDATE] The account i modded the day i did this still has not been banned, so this is a efficient way to prevent/reduce chance of ban after being banned multiple times

Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 06-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

^TPP^, {H} | Exception, Alan., AsianModds, CARDIFF MoDz, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, d1g1tal, FallofReach, HackersForHire, handboard1, Mango_Knife, OPTIC-M★D丂X, sagitarioxp, yasman123
06-06-2013, 06:00 PM #29
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
me and couple mates had no ban yet no need too change mac maybe were lucky were all on ita 4.21.2 but and not using modded selfs just debug eboot and non host tool

i know but ive been banned from bo2 many times, so i guess after so many bans they mac address ban you Tustin said Cod Glitcha had to do the same thing
06-06-2013, 06:06 PM #30
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
i know but ive been banned from bo2 many times, so i guess after so many bans they mac address ban you Tustin said Cod Glitcha had to do the same thing

so now that u have changed ure mac do u get banned again if so its not ure mac why would they ban ure mac when they know u can change ure mac easy theres no point
06-06-2013, 06:10 PM #31
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
so now that u have changed ure mac do u get banned again if so its not ure mac why would they ban ure mac when they know u can change ure mac easy theres no point

havent been ban since i posted this (even went and did god mode online and stuff)

The following user thanked BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

smashedya
06-06-2013, 07:04 PM #32
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
You dont need to down grade to change your mac,I did this a while back using Rebug 4.21 and chaos air bringer.
Theres a option in rebug toolbox to allow changes to Lvl 1 or 2, then use chaos air bringer.

The following user thanked justeve for this useful post:

smashedya
06-06-2013, 07:06 PM #33
thx:nerd:
06-06-2013, 07:14 PM #34
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by justeve View Post
You dont need to down grade to change your mac,I did this a while back using Rebug 4.21 and chaos air bringer.
Theres a option in rebug toolbox to allow changes to Lvl 1 or 2, then use chaos air bringer.

what option is it, would love to be able to do this on 4.21
06-06-2013, 07:17 PM #35
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
havent been ban since i posted this (even went and did god mode online and stuff)

i think you only get banned for modding stats/rank and unlocks, ive been playing for a few days now with uav hack and no ban, but as soon as i change a stat im banned that day
06-06-2013, 07:21 PM #36
ops26
Gobble
no its not the eboot ask Sonoro, LOL dont you think everyone would have just changed there EBOOT, the debug eboots are the same one developers use, we wouldnt get banned for using them

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

i seriously doubt you have already changed your mac address and got banned more than once

if u serius doubt me i guese u dont know me then im verry good friends with teddy me and him where the first 2 mod 214 on motd on patch 1.11... iv changed my mac before cause i new about this before it was posted
06-06-2013, 07:56 PM #37
eddyfalmaguer
Bounty hunter
How I can use psn tool with zombies? My ps3 freeze every time I load on zombies. Im using ps3ita cfw. Help please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo