06-06-2013, 10:59 AM #1
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently Bo2 Got The Best Of Us By Instant Banning Our Consoles, I Now Know Why

They Were NOT Banning The Console Id, They Were Banning Something They Think We Cannot Change, Our Mac Address

I Had Tried Many Things Before Downgrading To 3.55 To Change My Mac Address And Nothing Worked So Finally i Said Fuck It And Did It And It Worked

How To Do This

Downgrade To 3.55 And Install This CFW -- You must login or register to view this content.
(If You Would Rather Download From Google I Understand Just Google 3.55 other os++ )

And Download This Pkg You must login or register to view this content.

Now Install That CFW And That Pkg The Run The Pkg And It Will Dump Your Original Mac Adress Make Another Copy Of That Mac Adress File (Copy And Paste) Then Open It With A Hex Editor And Change It To Anything (Doesnt Have To Be A Real Mac Address) But Has To Be The Same Bytes Then After You Have Changed It To Whatever You Want, Rename The File File To mac.bin And Put It On Your Usb, Then Start The Pkg Again And It Should Change Your Mac Address
Then Just Update Back To 4.21 And Enjoy Bo2 Modding Again

Credits:
hiTeddy For Our Trial And Error Session

Update: Been Playing Online For About 12 Hours Modding And Even Got Console Banned (From PSN Because I Was Using A Public Id, But Still Havent Got Account Banned, Im On A New Console Id Now)

Dont hate saying this doesnt work, They Only Ban Mac Address After They Have Banned You Plenty Of Time. Jarniboi has done this, also Tustin can confirm this works

[UPDATE] The account i modded the day i did this still has not been banned, so this is a efficient way to prevent/reduce chance of ban after being banned multiple times

Last edited by BLiNDzZ ; 06-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

^TPP^, {H} | Exception, Alan., AsianModds, CARDIFF MoDz, CodJumper:, ContagiousModz, d1g1tal, FallofReach, HackersForHire, handboard1, Mango_Knife, OPTIC-M★D丂X, sagitarioxp, yasman123
06-06-2013, 08:23 PM #38
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ops26 View Post
if u serius doubt me i guese u dont know me then im verry good friends with teddy me and him where the first 2 mod 214 on motd on patch 1.11... iv changed my mac before cause i new about this before it was posted

hmm you had 1 post before my thread, seems legit

The following user thanked BLiNDzZ for this useful post:

smashedya
06-06-2013, 09:53 PM #39
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
hmm you had 1 post before my thread, seems legit

update today my console id was banned after 5 months, they also banned every account that was on my cfw ps3, i loaded 4 accounts up on my ofw and they were banned everyone watch out
06-07-2013, 12:27 AM #40
sagitarioxp
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xViTaLiZex View Post
update today my console id was banned after 5 months, they also banned every account that was on my cfw ps3, i loaded 4 accounts up on my ofw and they were banned everyone watch out

i make the same mistake using my ofw to loaded my 2 accounts and i got banned because my ip was black listed :cry:
06-07-2013, 01:12 AM #41
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder
Recently Bo2 Got The Best Of Us By Instant Banning Our Consoles, I Now No Why

They Were NOT Banning The Console Id, They Were Banning Something They Think We Cannot Change, Our Mac Address

I Had Tried Many Things Before Downgrading To 3.55 To Change My Mac Address And Nothing Worked So Finally i Said Fuck It And Did It And It Worked

How To Do This

Downgrade To 3.55 And Install This CFW -- You must login or register to view this content.
(If You Would Rather Download From Google I Understand Just Good 3.55 other os++ )

And Download This Pkg You must login or register to view this content.

Now Install That CFW And That Pkg The Run The Pkg And It Will Dump Your Original Mac Adress Make Another Copy Of That Mac Adress File (Copy And Paste) Then Open It With A Hex Editor And Change It To Anything (Doesnt Have To Be A Real Mac Address) But Has To Be The Same Bytes Then After You Have Changed It To Whatever You Want, Rename The File File To mac.bin And Put It On Your Usb, Then Start The Pkg Again And It Should Change Your Mac Address
Then Just Update Back To 4.21 And Enjoy Bo2 Modding Again

Credits:
hiTeddy For Our Trial And Error Session

Update: Been Playing Online For About 12 Hours Modding And Even Got Console Banned (From PSN Because I Was Using A Public Id, But Still Havent Got Account Banned, Im On A New Console Id Now)

You now no, now NO, NO. It's know. Plz change. tlHappyr
06-07-2013, 05:00 AM #42
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ops26 View Post
if u serius doubt me i guese u dont know me then im verry good friends with teddy me and him where the first 2 mod 214 on motd on patch 1.11... iv changed my mac before cause i new about this before it was posted

mate u have 3 posts u claim too be 1337 HAXOR HAHAHAHA
06-07-2013, 01:28 PM #43
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't BucShots make a thread a while back, and told us what they ban for? He set up some tool to monitor what they do, and what gets sent to them, and it re-routes to Sony, whatever Blops finds. If you have a modified EBOOT.BIN on, it's recognized, and you're banned. There is no slowing it down. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I played Zombies once for over an hour with no ban. The rest of the times, even with one mod selected, I got banned when it was looking for clients to join the game. Sorry. All of these conclusions are invalid.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

FallofReach
06-07-2013, 02:20 PM #44
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
[QUOTE='[MOD]iTruceFret;5288094']Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't BucShots make a thread a while back, and told us what they ban for? [/QUOTE]

You must login or register to view this content.

yep
06-07-2013, 02:57 PM #45
For This Game?

Blindz is a joke! He copied and pasted someone's thread
06-07-2013, 03:49 PM #46
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Why would you go through all the hassle of downgrading when you could just use something like psn tool and spoof it?? And ip banning.... Seriously I doubt it, what would be the point when 90% of the population is dynamic?? It's probly more of a cache issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo