08-07-2014, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys today im bringing a preveiw of my remake or bo2 1.18 enstones revolution mod menu.
This is still under dex most of is done execpt a few functions.
Edit i adding modded game modes atm as infected from mw3 lava flour and zombies
Pics:
You must login or register to view this content.
Hope you guys enjoy the preview and tell me what you think of it as of now different menu colors more options etc
Last edited by Indian Modder ; 08-07-2014 at 08:12 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Indian Modder for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Chris, LexModding, PureGoldMod, Saul Soria, xXMr-CustomXx, yomen9, YOUR MOM HOE, Ziedy

The following 17 users groaned at Indian Modder for this awful post:

ItzSparkBoii, B777x, BlueSkyMods, Callumeleyy, iTпDM, MegaMister, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, Shark, Swaqq, Turk_Warrior, VezahMoDz, Winter, Xcesar1911X, xPAQz, Zambie
08-09-2014, 01:36 PM #38
Originally posted by Winter View Post
Coming from you who keeps this shit to him self. Why not make tutorials for people so they can learn? as far as I can see you're just a bystander claiming to know everything. (which you probably do)

Why not reverse on your own? My job is not to spoonfeed you. You say I claim to know everything... All I'm saying is Revolution is not a .sprx. Don't forget I'm the one who dumped his payload "revolution_full" and don't forget I'm the one who mapped most of it. I know exactly how his mod menu works which most of you don't even though my IDA database was released.

The following user thanked therifboy for this useful post:

ItsLollo1000
08-09-2014, 01:56 PM #39
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by therifboy View Post
Why not reverse on your own? My job is not to spoonfeed you. You say I claim to know everything... All I'm saying is Revolution is not a .sprx. Don't forget I'm the one who dumped his payload "revolution_full" and don't forget I'm the one who mapped most of it. I know exactly how his mod menu works which most of you don't even though my IDA database was released.

I am aware you were the one who dumped revolution. And I have a very basic understanding of how it works.

"Why not reverse on your own?" because:

1. I don't know where to begin
2. I'll never finish learning ppc/c++
3. And lately I haven't actually had as much free time as I used to

I don't even remember why I started coding C# in the first place, I just enjoy doing C#/C++. Unlike Enstone who does it for a profit, but it's different between a 15 year old and a 22 year old.

Also wasn't the .sprx packed with the .exe or some shit?

edit: Please don't mistake, I do know who you are, and I do know you're much more intelligent then me
Last edited by Winter ; 08-09-2014 at 01:59 PM.

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

Shark
08-09-2014, 02:25 PM #40
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by therifboy View Post
So much bullshit...

do you even swag Needa
08-14-2014, 09:51 PM #41
TR1L0GYxL3AGU3
Do a barrel roll!
dam looks cant wait for the release also to the creator: pm on skype spartan_s17
08-15-2014, 09:02 AM #42
when you are going to release the menu?
08-16-2014, 12:04 AM #43
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bxrdyy
when you are going to release the menu?

He's not what he does is he makes a bunch of previews on different sections and builds up his rep scrub tactics x10
08-16-2014, 11:41 AM #44
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
Make something original, his menu isn't even the best...

So what menu is better then? Just interested...
08-16-2014, 03:48 PM #45
ItsLollo1000
Little One
Originally posted by Shark View Post
he doesn't block lv2, he uses it to block your access from debugger and anything else that may try to alter or read the memory.

Just rename the debugger.exe to something else and u can open your debugger or prob I could open it
08-16-2014, 04:05 PM #46
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by ItsLollo1000 View Post
Just rename the debugger.exe to something else and u can open your debugger or prob I could open it

lol it stops debugger connecting to your ps3 :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo