Post: [PS3/SPRX] Trinity Non-Host Menu | Aimbot | ESP | Non-Host
09-05-2016, 07:39 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trinity SPRX Non Host Mod Menu for BO2 - Thank you for 3,500 views & 1300+ downloads!

I never thought releasing this it would beat any menu I have ever released. This project got close to 1.5k downloads in less than 3 weeks (Pretty low for some people, positive for people like myself)

Because of the overwhelming support I have received on Skype, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter, I will be re-making this project Smile
This project will be free and eventually open-source! I will be buying a domain for this project where anyone can go and see the source, and see how to make their own menus.

Because of the lack of time I have, I will be using a lot of pre-made functions from other menu, but of course, proper credits will go where due. "If someone didn't want people to use their shit, they wouldn't make it public"

Thank you for all the support Smile

Expected Release Date: Late November - Late December

//Old Notes
Im releasing a REALLY simple SPRX I have made using a few open source scripts and some help from thahitcrew and Liam. Its nothing special so dont expect Paradox V69, but its just something that I am making due to me currently learning C++

Please understand that this is just a trial and error code I made a decided to release for a few friends who liked the older types of aimbotting (myself included)

Change Log (Almost Nightly)
Release #1:
Official Release

Video:

Release #2:
Added:
Heaps on non host options
ESP Crosshairs (use 720p for them to work correctly, thanks to ExiLe for the open source of them Happy)

Fixed/Updated:
Moved the whole menu down and removed the bottom line (I will make the menu to fit once its done)
Fixed some issues with the scroller
Updated and made the aimbot a little stronger

Video:

Release #3:

Added:
Customization Menu
C# Loader (not sure if it works, so please tell me <3)

Bugs:
Changing the colour of the text to white and leaving the submenu will result in the text becoming blue for some reason.
Aiming Required doesnt work, so Release #2 will still be avaliable till that is fixed on the nightly update tomorrow. Sorry about that Happy

Fixed:
A few minor bugs with the ESP

Download (Release #2):
You must login or register to view this content.

Download (Release #3)

Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)
ExiLe - Aimbot + ESP Stuff + Shaders + Crosshair + Some upcoming print features
ThaHitCrew - Overall help + help w/ button monitoring + help with some menu issues
Liam - Overall help + help with some stability issues
Profound - Making it...

Notes-

Im 100% fine with you groaning, but all I ask is a reason why :S
Due to the success of the first release, a 'release' #2 has been made. The first one was just me experimenting, this one should add everything you need for simple modding online.
I am still working on:
- Pre-Game Menu (Will be coming soon)

Thank you, have a nice day Happy

Edits -
Added Release #2 Video Happy
Added Release #3 Info and Bugs & Loader
Added Removed 'My R.A.T Story' and added an expected release date and thank you letter
Last edited by ProfoundModz ; 10-17-2016 at 07:08 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ProfoundModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, anxify, Apex_Modz-, BoatyMcBoatFace, Father Luckeyy, itsamnesia, OG Trojan041, PawnModz, runningman420, sandro oliveira, xEemZz

The following 2 users groaned at ProfoundModz for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
09-19-2016, 06:28 AM #65
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
You're an actual idiot.
It doesnt update the PS3 Notify. Not the functions.

You mean the PS3 Dialog,,,,

And lol it's the only other sprx that has a IP Grabber for bo2 (besides paradox) so why yall complaining lmao.

And the funny thing is you can't figure out how to make an IP grabber in your SPRX... If you could you would've already added it....
Last edited by MemoryPointers ; 09-19-2016 at 01:05 PM.
09-19-2016, 06:34 AM #66
Originally posted by United View Post
Alright. Be sure to make it within a window that is constantly open and refreshing whenever players join/leave. Don't make it like perplexed to where you have to manually select the option, then it comes in an xmb screen to where you can't even move.

What's wrong with it opening in a dialog? Another thing you can do is go to the players menu and view peoples IPs from the players menu so a ps3 dialog ("xmb screen") doesn't open.

Last edited by MemoryPointers ; 09-19-2016 at 06:37 AM.
09-19-2016, 06:44 AM #67
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
He Gave proper credits. stop flaming him, if your so good make a menu urself and release it then, if u wont then dont bag on other peoples work, thanks.

Oh really? Then where are the credits for demmonic0x1 and his thread You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2016, 08:23 AM #68
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by MemoryPointers View Post
Oh really? Then where are the credits for demmonic0x1 and his thread You must login or register to view this content.

i really doubt demmonic0x1 is extremely offended for not being in credits considered he hasnt been on the site in 4months, jesus stop trynna find ways to hate on peoples work, if your so good make your own menu and release it then feel free to give credits to anyone and everyone that your heart desires. untill then? enough.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

S63
09-19-2016, 08:47 AM #69
i really doubt demmonic0x1 is extremely offended for not being in credits considered he hasnt been on the site in 4months, jesus stop trynna find ways to hate on peoples work, if your so good make your own menu and release it then feel free to give credits to anyone and everyone that your heart desires. untill then? enough.

kk bby <3
09-19-2016, 09:11 PM #70
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Re-read the top of my thread :S

Oh damn! That wasn't there the last time I was here lol. Anyways, can't you just disassemble the SPRX? I have IDA Pro 6.8, so I could try to help you out with somethin'.
09-19-2016, 10:16 PM #71
S63
Space Ninja

Well said Smile

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

Kronos
09-20-2016, 10:47 AM #72
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Im going to answer all your questions that were stated suring the time I spent reinstalling a new harddrive and a fresh install of windows

You provided a link to a script that would need quite a bit of work to it for it to work. No where in my menu do I use this script or any scripts released by this person

Well said

kk bby <3

Kinda sad you're not only shit talking to a Moderator (sectional, I know), but also shows in your rep (Yes I was neg rep, but would be more than happy to show a skype log providing why 'we' did that (provide and show glitches you can do in VB)

Originally posted by United View Post
Oh damn! That wasn't there the last time I was here lol. Anyways, can't you just disassemble the SPRX? I have IDA Pro 6.8, so I could try to help you out with somethin'.

I don't disassemble SPRX's. I lost the source to this project and everything I have made during the past 5 years (The whole time I have been programming)
I also lost Stump Em V2 (which was going to be a non host IP Stopper) and a Shell Booter for all CoDs (You can boot people on a shared network just from the tool for a certain amount of time, depending on if you have paid for a membership or not)

I dont intend on working on a project anymore because it kinda seems pointless now.
I might see if anyone who I well into programming wants to do a C++ and C# collab, but besides that, I think I am done. I have served the modding community for 4 years (since I was 11), have meet many good friends from it and many skills I can use to gain a job or reliable source of income.

Thank you all for the support on the project. It has been much appreciated Happy

Good bye for a while Smile
09-20-2016, 08:36 PM #73
Originally posted by another user
You provided a link to a script that would need quite a bit of work to it for it to work. No where in my menu do I use this script or any scripts released by this person
Then where did you get the Atan address used for your drawline function? It isn't released anywhere else besides in the bo2 sdk (this thread You must login or register to view this content.) and don't even try to say you reversed it by yourself because i've seen you asking for it all over CCM awhile ago....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo