11-20-2015, 05:13 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has Begun. Not CID at the moment. but I am sure its on the way. You must login or register to view this content.Activision.

This is the first account. this morning after modifying level & prestige on zombies.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

cocoba, Easter Bunny, NYKILLA007
11-20-2015, 05:20 AM #2
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
It has Begun. Not CID at the moment. but I am sure its on the way. You must login or register to view this content.Activision.

This is the first account. this morning after modifying level & prestige on zombies.

Cant mod zombies they have banned since before release for modding zombies as i was banned a while ago
11-20-2015, 05:22 AM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Fux em. im gonna continue to anyways. haha
Originally posted by Scholarship View Post
Cant mod zombies they have banned since before release for modding zombies as i was banned a while ago
11-20-2015, 05:24 AM #4
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Fux em. im gonna continue to anyways. haha

Yeah but even when i got banned from zombies i could still play online on multiplayer but i dont think anything has changed concerning banning as it will cause them to waist money because they will have to pay to update plus i dont think they care about old gen its already crap... might as well save money right
11-20-2015, 05:32 AM #5
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
well you see that second message... cant play mp either... although I did have secret camos on guns and a few extra things in my classes and what not... no need to spill the beans.

Originally posted by Scholarship View Post
Yeah but even when i got banned from zombies i could still play online on multiplayer but i dont think anything has changed concerning banning as it will cause them to waist money because they will have to pay to update plus i dont think they care about old gen its already crap... might as well save money right
11-20-2015, 05:40 AM #6
well you see that second message... cant play mp either... although I did have secret camos on guns and a few extra things in my classes and what not... no need to spill the beans.

cough Bowie knife, cough satellite, cough, invisibility :troll:
But yeah that is fucked up about the ban. Hopefully they don't give af about bo3, and a anti cheat system (w/e its called on ps3) is never implemented and or activated.
11-20-2015, 05:43 AM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
this is PS3........................................................

Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
cough Bowie knife, cough satellite, cough, invisibility :troll:
But yeah that is fucked up about the ban. Hopefully they don't give af about bo3, and a anti cheat system (w/e its called on ps3) is never implemented and or activated.
11-20-2015, 05:49 AM #8
this is PS3........................................................

and....
11-20-2015, 07:52 AM #9
iDon
I’m too L33T
Keep modding
11-20-2015, 08:30 AM #10
sleggeri
Do a barrel roll!
I modded zombies and mp still no ban without any antiban eboots Smile
I'm sure the bans are on the way tho...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.