11-20-2015, 05:13 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has Begun. Not CID at the moment. but I am sure its on the way. You must login or register to view this content.Activision.

This is the first account. this morning after modifying level & prestige on zombies.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

cocoba, Easter Bunny, NYKILLA007
11-23-2015, 05:06 AM #38
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Buddy and you need to realize I don't care about acttivision or the game. but thank you captain obvious :dumbAss:

Originally posted by Simple
You realize that without Activision, you wouldn't even have the opportunity to even play or mod this? :idiot:
11-25-2015, 08:41 PM #39
I appreciate the neg rep over something that needed to be said. Way to see NGU really step up to the plate and be such a great forums site!
11-26-2015, 02:27 AM #40
ello
Do a barrel roll!
hope i dont get banned im running out email addressees tears
11-26-2015, 03:57 AM #41
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by 7473
It has Begun. Not CID at the moment. but I am sure its on the way. You must login or register to view this content.Activision.

This is the first account. this morning after modifying level & prestige on zombies.

Haven't heard of anyone else being banned yet ...
11-26-2015, 04:49 AM #42
Hacker
Haxor!
I hope this doesnt end up like the new GTA banning system :/
11-26-2015, 10:14 AM #43
Originally posted by Tzoh View Post
I hope this doesnt end up like the new GTA banning system :/

It will if people continue to be stupid, you can't be a prestige master when the game is only 3 weeks old you could skip to first prestige but not the damn 5th or 9th for that matter. And we can't be mad at the developer for banning our asses for cheating we all know the risks, it's like getting mad at a cop for catching you stealing Winky Winky

Always learn from other people's mistakes DON"T change your stats DON"T unlock calling cards and shits that aren't meant to be unlocked at level 40 and shit leave it alone and level up legit and you won't be banned
11-26-2015, 10:19 PM #44
no one has been banned yet quit lieing i mod the game every day and no ban stop it
11-27-2015, 04:15 AM #45
Hacker
Haxor!
Originally posted by LoveLess35 View Post
It will if people continue to be stupid, you can't be a prestige master when the game is only 3 weeks old you could skip to first prestige but not the damn 5th or 9th for that matter. And we can't be mad at the developer for banning our asses for cheating we all know the risks, it's like getting mad at a cop for catching you stealing Winky Winky

Always learn from other people's mistakes DON"T change your stats DON"T unlock calling cards and shits that aren't meant to be unlocked at level 40 and shit leave it alone and level up legit and you won't be banned

Ive been modding MP and i haven't been banned. Just hoping it doesnt end up like the GTA :///////
11-27-2015, 12:38 PM #46
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Treyarc are complete dicks, they brought this on themselves for releasing it for PS3. They knew it would be modded to fuck, but the money got to them before actually saving a game from being modded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo