11-20-2010, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 11-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Chroniczz for this useful post:

allant, arm44n1, billionk, CRACKbomber, edwin864, EliteAccuracy, Genocide47, lK U S lH, luojunkai123, marlins95, Maty360414, TNA1, xBENNETT04x
12-30-2010, 11:45 PM #137
jonny2111
Pokemon Trainer
hows it good bypassed its the same
12-31-2010, 12:39 AM #138
lol this dont even work any more treyarch have shut down the server this was great but not anymore nice thread though Smile
01-01-2011, 02:39 AM #139
millapepe
Little One
Originally posted by cutznbruzez97 View Post
the first time i did this was like a day after the game came out, and i instantly got reset. but the only way you can get reset is if you hit playstation network, just dont hit play online. you can play zombies and shit w/o a prob. people, need to try this, before commenting on it. :catfight:

Whats the point of been 15th prestige without playing online? Anyway people cant see that ur 15th in zombies anyway
01-01-2011, 03:14 AM #140
Default Avatar
GooNeyy
everyone knows this..
01-01-2011, 05:51 AM #141
xHaydeennn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Chroniczz View Post
This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie

At last i have something to get the noobs who keep asking me to do the 15th prestige hack (when their aint one), i'll just go on there account and reset them. Smile x
01-02-2011, 05:36 AM #142
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
Originally posted by millapepe View Post
Whats the point of been 15th prestige without playing online? Anyway people cant see that ur 15th in zombies anyway

yahh , iknow right?
01-02-2011, 09:48 AM #143
I DONT NO IF THIS HELPS BUT IF YOU GET THE ERROR WHEN TRYING TO GO ONLINE MP TRY PUTTING YOUR PS3 language TO FRENCH IT WORKED FOR ME WHEN I GOT THE GAME B4 IT CAME OUT SO TRY THAT AND I HOPE IT WORKS.

P.S DONT BLAME ME IF YOU GET RESET ONLY TRY IF YOU HAVE BEEN RESET ALREADY AND YOU WANT TO TRY TO DO THE prestige HACK
01-03-2011, 03:07 AM #144
still want work for me lol FFS tried it like a million times nice post though :(
01-04-2011, 03:49 AM #145
shannon_m12
Little One
Biggest waste of time don't do it. You will get reset...

And you will regret it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo