12-10-2010, 01:05 AM #1
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You read the title and had to read this because like woah what the hell. Well this is what happened..

The message to Treyarch

Originally posted by another user
JD is ment to be the face of treyarch, he should be fired like what Activision did to the IW team mangers.

Seriously, Im finding no help in this games forum.

I went to the top dogs, Activision for help, and thats all im asking for.

Ive been Error Reset 12 Times, De-Prestiged 5 times, And now my brother says Im Completely De-ranked, with no stats. Comon!

Hate me Much?

You must login or register to view this content.

The point of this is this guy has 6 Copies of Black Ops because he has 6 ps3s or more i dont know what the deal is. But yea Treyarch reset him for cheating/hacking. He now got a lawyer and is filing a sue on Treyarch and hopefully gets around 1000$

So is treyarch really ****ing up and losing customers what do you think?

And this is an outrage. Never before i heard of suing game developers.

----------------------12/17/10-----------------------------------------------
Update on the Case.

So he got word from his lawyer and this is what Treyarch did.

Treyarch was presented with the case but guess what now the case is pointless since 3arc hurried to pass the patch real fast. So all the issues presented in the case were all covered in the last patch. Now to the ban part the MAC adress ban is lifted! But the psn is still banned so bye bye 7th prestige. I still think this is Bullshit!
Last edited by KapoMusic ; 12-18-2010 at 12:33 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to KapoMusic for this useful post:

aNaTuMy-, dead_eye27, Dingus98, Hazel, HomelandSec, JKLAZ, Justin, Kylee., lilnatsfan44, NoobfromDK, owningU, Pimp, skillz369, tcwyw
12-10-2010, 08:16 PM #83
KapoMusic
yea yea whatever you all gonna be surprised when he wins the case. everyone here is saying the same thing..ohh but he has 6ps3s blah blah blah who cares treyarch doesn't know that and they should care. they have no evidence of boosting/cheating of any kind so dont look too good for them
12-10-2010, 08:41 PM #84
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Yes its funny, but people will end up thinking "This is good, now they might fix all the problems." I am right now and I bet I'm not the only one.
12-10-2010, 08:47 PM #85
KapoMusic
I hope the problem is fixed the game is bad! IMO
12-10-2010, 08:48 PM #86
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by CapoSicario View Post
yea yea whatever you all gonna be surprised when he wins the case. everyone here is saying the same thing..ohh but he has 6ps3s blah blah blah who cares treyarch doesn't know that and they should care. they have no evidence of boosting/cheating of any kind so dont look too good for them

You're a retard. He can't sue them over getting banned/resetted. First off its a video game. No one cares about video games. No country's legal system will even waste their time dealing with something as simplistic as getting banned in a VIDEO GAME. Now if they infringe a copyright or something, then sure buddy. But no way are you going to win with a case as stupid as this. I bet my life on this one; Its so obvious.
12-10-2010, 08:49 PM #87
KapoMusic
Originally posted by The
You're a retard. He can't sue them over getting banned/resetted. First off its a video game. No one cares about video games. No country's legal system will even waste their time dealing with something as simplistic as getting banned in a VIDEO GAME. Now if they infringe a copyright or something, then sure buddy. But no way are you going to win with a case as stupid as this. I bet my life on this one; Its so obvious.

Dont count your chicks before they hatch. Youll be surprised at what is possible.
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM #88
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
Originally posted by CapoSicario View Post
Dont count your chicks before they hatch. Youll be surprised at what is possible.

No seriously, you are being stupid. Just stop hoping, it'll never work. Think logically.
12-10-2010, 09:06 PM #89
KapoMusic
Originally posted by The
No seriously, you are being stupid. Just stop hoping, it'll never work. Think logically.

Alright whatever you say.
12-10-2010, 09:34 PM #90
DezMode2
The World Its Not Enough
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
Wow. That's stupid... on BOTH people's parts. I think banning is just going to make people hate the game creators, but I also think if someone seriously is thinking about suing a video game creator then they need to get some sun. All Treyarch did was make a game that they feel they put a lot of effort into. The guy who is suing should get a life. You sue people for things that happen in your LIFE, not a freaking video game.

Really sucks for the guy who kept getting banned though. Just don't sue the game makers. That may give other people the idea to sue them too, causing Treyarch to be unstable sort of like how Infinity Ward was.

PS: Why "GROAN" at this? He was just posting news. No need to be mad at the guy who posted this. Don't groan at his post.

Off topic: The guy who started the thread in the link you gave us, just happened to nominate this. Is he your brother or something lol?

for many ppl the video games its they life.. and also i found pretty good to sue those bitc**** they really are making mistakes and they fired IW team for this.. so fu** 3arch devps they suck much more... the game its not that bad.. bud never like MW2.. also MW2 was an over 1 million players game this game i never see it go over 600.000 when its really full... sooooo GTFO 3arch

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

also MW2 was with less problem that this game on the release.. soo this game doesn't have a month yet and how many patches? like 3 already? and how many stupid hotfixes? can anyone compare this to MW2? come on you should be kidding me and what you gonna say about graphics? the first time i put the game i didn't know if i have a gun or a sex toy on my hands.. lol they suck.
12-10-2010, 09:39 PM #91
Wow. I honestly think that there's no point in a game developer to de-rank a customer like 6 times and they've purchased many copies. 6 x 60 = 360 bucks wasted on a game on where you get de-ranked every single time.

Thus, I think that Treyarch is overreacting over this situation. Though, on the other hand, I think that the case will be withdrawn and no one would claim victory. It's Activision's duty to take care of their own inventions, and they should take actions towards rule-breakers.

To sum up, I'm going 50-50 on both.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo