12-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New way to Purchase Emblems and Playercard from Combat Training

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Well this is a New tutorial found and updated by me.

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host
2. Money in Combat Training and everything unlocked (Reach Level 50)

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
2. Go to Player Match, and click on Playercard
3. Click on "Edit Playercard" then Press the "Back" Button (O)
4. You will notice a Window will pop up saying "Save Playercard Changes"
5. Highlight over the Option "SAVE AND QUIT"
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
7. Open up the message and hit "Join"
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

(This will not work for Camo's/Guns/Attachments/Coloured Clan Tag etc)

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXeUihM-yk[/ame]

This was found by me, and help from my friend JOG

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Accurs0, Adamâ„¢, al9522, allant, AssClapper-130, beryce, bizman, Carbon0x, CHuRCHYx, club-bomb-shizl, d7omy17, dakleene, DanGFX, dannythedog, DecDeviL, Devilreapr, Dope., Dreamcather, Elementt, EnD*, EnragedNUKE, Febreze, Geigers, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, HarveyHood420, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, jamsta964, Janiboy, joerfc, kingkong41, l2ellVlliXz, lK U S lH, LordxReaper, malik-ramires, Malteser, Mark00agent, mlkey123, Mr Hankey, Mr. God, Mr. Goodbye, Mr. Star, MrJC, MrPuffs, N.W.A, Nejidam, ngu me, NO-MERCY, Omniplasma, Pewp, remi06, robj414, rockym56, s70con, Shadoh, skitterz, Sleazy, SLY2010, Szi_77, tasos2, teccoelho, thecooldude71, TONEY777, UMD, Vengeance, Violin Spider, w8t4it, Wild., xrtzx, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
12-20-2010, 06:43 AM #56
DH Pacers
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for update! works perfectly
12-20-2010, 11:12 AM #57
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Pretty useless since everybody can afford an emblem

Huh?? What the thread is pretty useless?? Bullshit!!! I was 14th prestige level 50 when the 1st patch came out and killed prestiging, buying emblems, gold camo, and the S&Awesome face CT glitch in CT... So I was shit out of luck, I could not buy the 15th prestige backround.. Now this glitch has given me the chance to prestige and buy my 15th prestige skull too, (which is sick in my opinion)!!! So yes this thread is very usefull, and not all of us are lucky enough to be 15th prestige with our online account like you to get these unlocks, (well thats what it says in ur sig anyways)...

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by sendinthepwn View Post
and doing this, would this also bypass the patch for the CT prestige glitch?

:carling:

Yes this glitch also allows you to prestige also in CT for CT... If that was the question that you were asking..
12-20-2010, 11:18 AM #58
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Thanks Matto!
12-21-2010, 04:59 AM #59
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
This is sick! Thanks! And you can still prestige in COMBAT TRAINING! That's my favorite part! Cuz I was stuck at 14th prestige level 50!
12-21-2010, 05:09 AM #60
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Sk8erFerSur View Post
This is sick! Thanks! And you can still prestige in COMBAT TRAINING! That's my favorite part! Cuz I was stuck at 14th prestige level 50!

I was the same too... Luckly, this was found...
12-21-2010, 05:10 AM #61
Sk8erFerSur
NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
I was the same too... Luckly, this was found...

Yeah, thank god!
12-21-2010, 02:59 PM #62
Chrome
At least I can fight
Does this still work on 1.04?
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM #63
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Chrom3 View Post
Does this still work on 1.04?

This tutorial was for 1.04

If you watch the video it display the latest playlist.
12-21-2010, 04:05 PM #64
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
Originally posted by oX
I bet Treyarch absolutely HATE me!? lol

But NGU Community LOVE You! xxx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo