12-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New way to Purchase Emblems and Playercard from Combat Training

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Well this is a New tutorial found and updated by me.

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host
2. Money in Combat Training and everything unlocked (Reach Level 50)

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
2. Go to Player Match, and click on Playercard
3. Click on "Edit Playercard" then Press the "Back" Button (O)
4. You will notice a Window will pop up saying "Save Playercard Changes"
5. Highlight over the Option "SAVE AND QUIT"
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
7. Open up the message and hit "Join"
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

(This will not work for Camo's/Guns/Attachments/Coloured Clan Tag etc)

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXeUihM-yk[/ame]

This was found by me, and help from my friend JOG

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Accurs0, Adamâ„¢, al9522, allant, AssClapper-130, beryce, bizman, Carbon0x, CHuRCHYx, club-bomb-shizl, d7omy17, dakleene, DanGFX, dannythedog, DecDeviL, Devilreapr, Dope., Dreamcather, Elementt, EnD*, EnragedNUKE, Febreze, Geigers, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, HarveyHood420, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, jamsta964, Janiboy, joerfc, kingkong41, l2ellVlliXz, lK U S lH, LordxReaper, malik-ramires, Malteser, Mark00agent, mlkey123, Mr Hankey, Mr. God, Mr. Goodbye, Mr. Star, MrJC, MrPuffs, N.W.A, Nejidam, ngu me, NO-MERCY, Omniplasma, Pewp, remi06, robj414, rockym56, s70con, Shadoh, skitterz, Sleazy, SLY2010, Szi_77, tasos2, teccoelho, thecooldude71, TONEY777, UMD, Vengeance, Violin Spider, w8t4it, Wild., xrtzx, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
12-18-2010, 11:56 PM #47
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Very nice find. I have confirmed that it works.
12-19-2010, 12:33 AM #48
This - is - EPiC
12-19-2010, 01:45 AM #49
mujuulei
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by oX

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
You must login or register to view this content.

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo

what if u are in the class customization and u hover over buy equip in CT then have ur frnd inv u to player match and buy gold camo?
12-19-2010, 01:59 AM #50
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by mujuulei View Post
what if u are in the class customization and u hover over buy equip in CT then have ur frnd inv u to player match and buy gold camo?

You dont understand, they have patched.. the 1st menu from popping up.. the Buy and Equipt window disapears when your friend switch lobbys/join lobbys.

This is the only way because the game is waiting for you to confirm the "Save changes" option before you do anything else.
12-19-2010, 04:49 AM #51
Originally posted by oX

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host

Video Tutorial by me

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo

Its really not that hard.
1. have friend invite to "player match"
2. open "Playercard"
3. Open "Edit Playercard"
4. Have friend (Host) Switch to "Combat Training"
5. "Save and Exit"
6. Do your stuff ! XD
12-19-2010, 04:54 AM #52
thecooldude71
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by oX

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host

Video Tutorial by me

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo

God damn bro, I swear you're making as much of a contribution of Glitches for black ops as the Unkn0wn!
12-19-2010, 05:06 AM #53
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by 90 View Post
Its really not that hard.
1. have friend invite to "player match"
2. open "Playercard"
3. Open "Edit Playercard"
4. Have friend (Host) Switch to "Combat Training"
5. "Save and Exit"
6. Do your stuff ! XD

Thats the old method. does not work.
12-19-2010, 05:45 AM #54
sendinthepwn
Save Point
and doing this, would this also bypass the patch for the CT prestige glitch?

:carling:
12-20-2010, 03:12 AM #55
Originally posted by oX
Thats the old method. does not work.

I tested it after 1.04 and it does

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo