12-17-2010, 01:10 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New way to Purchase Emblems and Playercard from Combat Training

Does anyone remember when you could buy your Emblems and Playercards using your Combat training money?

Well this is a New tutorial found and updated by me.

Text Tutorial

You will need;
1. 1 Friend to host
2. Money in Combat Training and everything unlocked (Reach Level 50)

1. Get your friend to host a Combat Training Lobby, and tell him to send you an Invite.
2. Go to Player Match, and click on Playercard
3. Click on "Edit Playercard" then Press the "Back" Button (O)
4. You will notice a Window will pop up saying "Save Playercard Changes"
5. Highlight over the Option "SAVE AND QUIT"
6. Now Press your "PS" Button on your controller, go to your inbox and open the message invite that your friend sent you.
7. Open up the message and hit "Join"
8. You will see that you have joined your friend Combat Lobby, but you will still have the "Save Playercard Changes" Window open.
9. Now Click on "SAVE AND EXIT", you will notice your Playercard menu will pop open.
10. Go to "Edit Playercard" now buy anything you want! Any layer Emblem and Background.
11. Once you are happy with what you have bought, Press the "Back" Button and Save your changes, you will notice that you still be in Combat training and have the Playercard Emblem, Just simply back out.
12. It will kick you to the Multiplayer Option, Click "Player Match" then back out, then click it again.

You have just bought your Emblem and Backgrounds using your Combat Training money.

NOTE: If your Prestige 15th on Combat training, you can now buy the animated Skull background, without having to spend your online money!

(This will not work for Camo's/Guns/Attachments/Coloured Clan Tag etc)

Video Tutorial by me
I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this video, I cba to wait to render it.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXeUihM-yk[/ame]

This was found by me, and help from my friend JOG

Please Thank & Nominate
If I helped

Written by oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 12-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

Accurs0, Adamâ„¢, al9522, allant, AssClapper-130, beryce, bizman, Carbon0x, CHuRCHYx, club-bomb-shizl, d7omy17, dakleene, DanGFX, dannythedog, DecDeviL, Devilreapr, Dope., Dreamcather, Elementt, EnD*, EnragedNUKE, Febreze, Geigers, GUESS_HU, Gus Fring, HarveyHood420, HOST Lee, iamdadutchpride, jamsta964, Janiboy, joerfc, kingkong41, l2ellVlliXz, lK U S lH, LordxReaper, malik-ramires, Malteser, Mark00agent, mlkey123, Mr Hankey, Mr. God, Mr. Goodbye, Mr. Star, MrJC, MrPuffs, N.W.A, Nejidam, ngu me, NO-MERCY, Omniplasma, Pewp, remi06, robj414, rockym56, s70con, Shadoh, skitterz, Sleazy, SLY2010, Szi_77, tasos2, teccoelho, thecooldude71, TONEY777, UMD, Vengeance, Violin Spider, w8t4it, Wild., xrtzx, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
12-17-2010, 08:49 PM #29
soby1996
Gym leader
Thanks matto.
12-17-2010, 09:10 PM #30
CyBeR_TrOn
Little One
What about if you want to buy gold camos from ct?
12-17-2010, 09:19 PM #31
Sweet thanks, just tried it and got my Pres.15 title back.

Wish there was a way to get golden guns to transfer again?
ever since it got patched i stopped Pres."ing"!!
12-17-2010, 11:15 PM #32
You're pretty poor if you don't have enough to buy the things you need for your emblem =P
12-17-2010, 11:47 PM #33
IF you need someone to help you find new glitches i'll be happy to help you im 15th on CT
12-18-2010, 12:47 AM #34
teccoelho
Bounty hunter
thank you nice found. lol
12-18-2010, 01:26 AM #35
xLew--
Former Staff
so can you buy multiple things or just the one thing, eg 1 title and a emblem.. or could i buy all the emblems and all the titles ? and id have them all unlocked in multiplayer?
12-18-2010, 06:33 AM #36
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by xLew
so can you buy multiple things or just the one thing, eg 1 title and a emblem.. or could i buy all the emblems and all the titles ? and id have them all unlocked in multiplayer?

You can buy absolutly anything! but you wont have then unlocked in Online, so its best to decorate your playercard, then leave. But the advantage is, you done it for free using the CT money.
12-18-2010, 01:12 PM #37
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by oX
You can buy absolutly anything! but you wont have then unlocked in Online, so its best to decorate your playercard, then leave. But the advantage is, you done it for free using the CT money.

ahh cool bruv niceone!! but ive already brought all the emblems just need a few titles, so ill just buy them anyways thanks to this thread

safety

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo