01-07-2011, 10:20 PM #83
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by sheep123 View Post
i know a lot of you guys who are new to this sort of thing think this is pretty awesome, unfortunately.. its pretty simple stuff written in a VERY bad tutorial.. which leaves out lots of things that should have been explained and COULD have been explained very easily.. in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king... if you have any direct questions that havent yet been answered then please ask and ill get to them as quick as i can.. if anything this tutorial was more to show off what this guy can do.. which is very little.. finding lables with values next to them is simple.. try hacking games without labels.. now thats a test of ones endurance.. neways the very least this guy could have done is link to the files.. which he did not.. but hey.. give me a shout if u need anything answering..

Hmm well if you know so much just post it lol
Haha and it is really easy figured this stuff out before the tut even came out. By the way guys its not a normal precision of hex look up floating to IEEE 754 (Maybe this actually help rather than complaining:p )

By the way the values NOT NEAR LABELS FTW

The following user thanked dm430 for this useful post:

*SCHAOS*
01-07-2011, 10:36 PM #84
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SCHAOS
If you dont like it write your own. If your unable to modify simple hex values, then you shouldn't be browsing the hacks section. This thread isnt concerned with hacking games without labels, nor does anyone give a **** if you can do it. Posting warez files is against forum rules, so, maybe you you should read them?
Here you go douche ill help you out...You must login or register to view this content.

I hereby proudly bestow upon you, the prestigious award of:
You must login or register to view this content.

If it wasnt for him,you wouldnt know any of this shit.

Just think before you speak.
01-07-2011, 10:43 PM #85
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
Originally posted by Billy030 View Post
If it wasnt for him,you wouldnt know any of this shit.

Just think before you speak.

Wait, what? If it wasnt for sheep123 I wouldnt know any of this?
01-08-2011, 08:58 PM #86
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Wait, what? If it wasnt for sheep123 I wouldnt know any of this?

you no what I mean,who you think sheep123 is? :L :L & why leak this? he told you it all...... you think he wants his tut leaked? Danm
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM #87
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
you no what I mean,who you think sheep123 is? :L :L & why leak this? he told you it all...... you think he wants his tut leaked? Danm

You ****in moron, He told me everything? LMAO...You really are an Idiot... The only thing he helped me with was the hex conversions...Get your facts straight. "didnt want his tut leaked" LOL thats even better, His tut? I ****in wrote this tut, you ass clown. Oh, and thanks for the conformation on him making another account after being banned, I'll make sure this one is banned too. Winky Winky
01-08-2011, 10:49 PM #88
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
You ****in moron, He told me everything? LMAO...You really are an Idiot... The only thing he helped me with was the hex conversions...Get your facts straight. "didnt want his tut leaked" LOL thats even better, His tut? I ****in wrote this tut, you ass clown. Oh, and thanks for the conformation on him making another account after being banned, I'll make sure this one is banned too. Winky Winky

**** of. it isnt sensi if thats what u thinking... Morons these days....................
01-08-2011, 11:09 PM #89
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
**** of. it isnt sensi if thats what u thinking... Morons these days....................

Good try to cover up your idiocracy, and loose lips :FU:
but it's too late Winky Winky
01-09-2011, 01:14 AM #90
sheep123
Save Point
As much as i share your hostility for this asshole, im not who you think i am.. I never taught him anything.. im just someone that has done a LOT of gamehacking in the past.. and can spot a show boating asshole when i see one.. i do have lots of tutorials out.. but under my nick.. [SHEEP] including how to properly decrypt EBOOT.BIN by altering the segments and altering the header flags.. i wouldnt put my name to such trash as this idiot has written.. its so badly presented its hardly a tutorial at all.. glad someone else out there things hes an idiot aswell though..

The following 2 users say thank you to sheep123 for this useful post:

NOTANOOB, x-FuRY-x
01-09-2011, 02:09 AM #91
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
Originally posted by sheep123 View Post
As much as i share your hostility for this asshole, im not who you think i am.. I never taught him anything.. im just someone that has done a LOT of gamehacking in the past.. and can spot a show boating asshole when i see one.. i do have lots of tutorials out.. but under my nick.. [SHEEP] including how to properly decrypt EBOOT.BIN by altering the segments and altering the header flags.. i wouldnt put my name to such trash as this idiot has written.. its so badly presented its hardly a tutorial at all.. glad someone else out there things hes an idiot aswell though..

You must login or register to view this content. Dancing

The following user thanked *SCHAOS* for this useful post:

teeth08

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo