01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
01-25-2011, 02:21 AM #38
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
i think i got it working thank you for this useful post

Great! Your welcome Smile
01-25-2011, 04:12 AM #39
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
stop using those stupid lag swish it pissed ne off
01-25-2011, 06:19 AM #40
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by xMark
Is there any good TuT on how to use lag switch?
I mean like EYERYTHING is explained?

Because i have a 32k connection and nat type Open i just dont know how and what lag switch is..

Please Quote

I just posted another vid showing how to set it up
01-25-2011, 06:42 AM #41
Money Fo Me
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jrodder86 View Post
Ill give it a try that way and I will update everyone in a few minuites on if it worked for me doing it that way or not

Having the same problems as you man.Hung on joining game lobby

EDIT: I can get pass joining lobby but when i get into the lobby and flip the switch it disconnects me within secs. Might be because im using a 5ft cord
Last edited by Money Fo Me ; 01-25-2011 at 08:15 AM.
01-25-2011, 04:42 PM #42
Fire.
Im a fed.
Nice thread Smile

The following user thanked Fire. for this useful post:

TheKid420
01-25-2011, 08:57 PM #43
Im sorry to ask this as it may sound silly but how do i change my search settings to locate only. Thanks i got my lag switch to work in a private match (amazing)
but i just cant seem to get host online. HELp thanks
01-25-2011, 10:16 PM #44
Money Fo Me
Do a barrel roll!
i can get host and host a game but after the game i lose host how to keep host after the game is over
01-25-2011, 10:34 PM #45
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by Elitesnipper5 View Post
Im sorry to ask this as it may sound silly but how do i change my search settings to locate only. Thanks i got my lag switch to work in a private match (amazing)
but i just cant seem to get host online. HELp thanks

Press select

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Money
i can get host and host a game but after the game i lose host how to keep host after the game is over

AS SOON AS it says migrating flick your switch on till the migrating goes away and ur host again

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Money

AS SOON AS it says migrating flick your switch on till the migrating goes away and ur host again

The following 2 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

Money Fo Me, REALSUPREME
01-25-2011, 11:47 PM #46
I have been trying to get host all day but am still not successful. every time i get into a with matched players hold down my switch for 2 seconds then release. Then it says migrating host, i hold down my switch and it immediately says game starting but i didn't get host which is the annoying part.
:wtf:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo