01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM #38
xpotato
Bounty hunter
how much do you guys wanna bet that the gay ****ing Josh Olin aka. JD_2020 is the one pushing for all these bans? cuz seriously? perma ban for just a lousy prestige? cmon its not like we found a hack that ****s everyone over, its only a ****ing prestige LMFAO how sad, Treyarch really screwed up

The following user thanked xpotato for this useful post:

JordyCDS
01-27-2011, 11:28 PM #39
GreenToxon
Bounty hunter
Yea I got banned for using a 15th prestige account for like an hour. PS3 wasn't even JB.
01-27-2011, 11:33 PM #40
All those that say FOOK Treyarch, did you really think they were going to let you get away with hacking your prestige? Now I know this is a hacking and glitching site and I love it to bits but if you hack your games then you have to be ready for the consequences if they catch you...

If you buy a game just to hack it then why not buy the PC version?
01-27-2011, 11:41 PM #41
These ni***s gonna be sorry they banned me. Console ban for doing it on 2 accounts? You gotta be f*cking kidding me. I kno xxo matto xx and ruffinguy said they kno how to unban themselves and ruffinguy was thinking about releasing it. If they did treyarc can't get us ALL.

Come on man, they banned my lgt 3rd prestige account! It was my f'in clan account too...
I say we unban ourselves and find a way to hack our stats so it looks like we legit and then they won't kno who to ban and will HAVE to give up.
Also First strike is coming out and i can't play the new f'in zombie map?!
I say Ruffinguy or xxo matto xx release the unban the day before first strike so i can play it... lol i'm one selfish son of a (end of post)

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

J-J
01-27-2011, 11:48 PM #42
heyyyy i guess i belong here cuz treyarch hates me 2... well guys here u go You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked __Pedo__ for this useful post:

J-J
01-27-2011, 11:51 PM #43
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
treyarch means business, shitty they did that to a shiit load of people. but, i didnt get banned xD, i know that if ur console banned on one ps3, and u use the main that wasnt hacked on a different one, u can use it, my friend and i just tried that. might be different for other people, but idk. wonder what sony and treyarchs next move is now that they lost a shit load of money.
01-28-2011, 12:10 AM #44
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
And he got console banned from Black Op servers? That's just wrong.

I guess we need to delete the hacked accounts, here's a question, did anyone get this message before updating?
01-28-2011, 12:10 AM #45
Alphex
ZomG Teh Rep Hoe Repd Me
Guys think of it like this.... Most people who are loyal to treyarch come from the internet... and this hack is from the internet...

Basically there banning the customers who follow them and "would" of bought other threyarch games. so Treyarch have basically banned there loyal customers.

Future Treyarch releases = FAIL

Theyve lost thier followers. and unless they un-ban soon. there never going to get them back!
01-28-2011, 12:48 AM #46
Kush Friendly
3ARC some mark ass bitches.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo